Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When you realized you love your SO

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

When you realized you love your SO

Advertisements
    I realized I loved my DB when he was underway. I was listening to this song and it reminded me of him so much i teared up, i did nothing but talk about him the whole month. my niece who is very perceptive asked me if i was in love with him. I said "NUUUU!!!" But i thought about it really hard, and I guess i was falling. The weeks went by and I said to myself, "I guess I am in love with him, and whats wrong with that?"

At that time we were only dating for 2 or 3 months
  2. Senior Member
    I like this thread! id love to hear other peoples when they realized they were in love stories. . . . its interesting.

I realized when we were at a party and he without thinking starting singing i'm leaving on a jet plane (hes a pilot) and i started balling. . . then hid it and he actually pulled me aside to talk and tell me that he knows i have a life to and we're just going to do our own things. . . and i yelled at him that i didnt care that i was going to wait anyways. . . (he really wanted me to but didnt think he coudl ever ask a girl or believe a girl to do that)

Then on top of that i thought id be okay and i got his final call saying he was getting on his flight and that he'd call as soon as i can and it hit me so hard that i knew it wasnt as simple as a summer fling as i thought.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyes36 View Post
    I like this thread! id love to hear other peoples when they realized they were in love stories. . . . its interesting.

I realized when we were at a party and he without thinking starting singing i'm leaving on a jet plane (hes a pilot) and i started balling. . . then hid it and he actually pulled me aside to talk and tell me that he knows i have a life to and we're just going to do our own things. . . and i yelled at him that i didnt care that i was going to wait anyways. . . (he really wanted me to but didnt think he coudl ever ask a girl or believe a girl to do that)

Then on top of that i thought id be okay and i got his final call saying he was getting on his flight and that he'd call as soon as i can and it hit me so hard that i knew it wasnt as simple as a summer fling as i thought.
    That's cute >.<
    My man thinks im a little crazy for loving someone who lives in another state. But when love hits you it doesnt matter where the other person is right?
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I realized it a couple weeks into our deployment that I couldn't see myself living without him again.
  5. Senior Member
    DB told me one morning when we were just hanging out that he was falling in love with me ... all I did was kiss him because I wasn't ready to say it back. He's such a great guy that he understood (and didn't expect me to say it back right then) - mainly because of my past relationship. But that entire next week (we were LDR before he deployed) I kept thinking about him, and all I kept thinking was "...and this is why I love him." Finally told him the next weekend We really hadn't been dating long at all, but with us it's been one of those "when it's right, you just know" situations. I DB!
  6. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    I realized I loved him when he was deployed. He was going on lots of missions and I realized that I couldn't imagine my life without him. And then I realized I didn't want a life without him and I told him such when he got the next few days off from missions.

Then I was at a pharmacy regional meeting when I looked at my friend and said "I'm going to marry him."

And it was on the way to a mexican restaurant the week after he came home that he said he was absolutely in love with me and I realized that without a doubt we loved each other and would be together.
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We had been talking for over 8 years, we finally met in person. I knew there was a lot of chemistry between us. Then I was at home and watching the movie Love Story, and I realized I'd do absolutely anything to keep him healthy and alive, and that I am in love with him. Yet I still haven't said those words to him
  8. Regular Member
    I realized I loved him when I was laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat one morning in our hotel room and the feeling just overwhelmed me because it felt so right. The ironic thing is, that same morning he told me he loved me for the first time. So it was funny because after he said,"I love you so much", i said to him, "I was just about to tell you the same thing but you beat me to it! But I really do love you too babes."
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    He was stationed at Camp Pendleton and we spent weekends together. After a few weeks, I was driving back home from an amazing weekend with him, and all of a sudden, in the car it kinda hit me that I love him. So I called him and I said "ummm...I have to tell you something, and I hope it doesn't freak you out because it's only been a couple of weeks and all but..." and he cut me off and said "I love you" He wanted to say it first...
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    -dies from cuteness- sooo cute!!!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast