Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 1 year anniversaries

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

1 year anniversaries

Advertisements
    my one year is coming up in a couple months. I was wondering what a good gift or event type thingy would be good.

any ideas are appreciated
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

For our one year anniversary we went on our honeymoon, because we hadn't been able to take one and we both really needed a vacation. It was so nice getting to spend time together.

Maybe you could re-visit your honeymoon location, or if that's not possible do a romantic night at a bed and breakfast? I think that's a time when spending quality time with each other is important.

We also went through our wedding album and looked at all the pictures and talked about the day. It was really nice and romantic.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    For our one year anniversary we went on our honeymoon, because we hadn't been able to take one and we both really needed a vacation. It was so nice getting to spend time together.

Maybe you could re-visit your honeymoon location, or if that's not possible do a romantic night at a bed and breakfast? I think that's a time when spending quality time with each other is important.

We also went through our wedding album and looked at all the pictures and talked about the day. It was really nice and romantic.
    Oh dear. I'm not married just yet...we're still dating, but hmm i could make him breakfast in bed.
  5. jadedvoices
    jadedvoices
    I bought DB a watch for our anniversary! He was 'showing' me a few and then I went and got him the Guess watch he really wanted
    ‎"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedvoices View Post
    I bought DB a watch for our anniversary! He was 'showing' me a few and then I went and got him the Guess watch he really wanted
    hmmmmm. something nice like that would be cool. >< idk what to get him lol he has expensive taste.
  7. jadedvoices
    jadedvoices
    Quote Originally Posted by Joychaos View Post
    hmmmmm. something nice like that would be cool. >< idk what to get him lol he has expensive taste.
    So does DB. We were both raised in lower middle class families, but now that we both make decent money he thinks he has to have nice things because he didnt growing up.
    But I got him the watch when it was onsale at the Buckle and I used my credit card and saved like 15% extra. I would just start looking for deals now!
    ‎"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedvoices View Post
    So does DB. We were both raised in lower middle class families, but now that we both make decent money he thinks he has to have nice things because he didnt growing up.
    But I got him the watch when it was onsale at the Buckle and I used my credit card and saved like 15% extra. I would just start looking for deals now!
    omg you're right. I should start looking while i got 5 months hahaha!!
  9. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

LOL sorry I assumed you meant wedding anniversary! So this is like a one year dating anniversary? I still think a night at a bed and breakfast would be really sweet. I remember my first serious DB doing that and it was awesome.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    LOL sorry I assumed you meant wedding anniversary! So this is like a one year dating anniversary? I still think a night at a bed and breakfast would be really sweet. I remember my first serious DB doing that and it was awesome.
    hehehe we'll see. haha were not the most romantic pair....awkward more like it.

Gift Ideas: Mother's Day Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Wedding & Anniversary Gifts.com

look what i found. some of the gift ideas are kinda lame, but interesting none the less