Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 1 year anniversaries

  1. Senior Member
    Joychaos's Avatar
    Joychaos is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    me:Georgia; him:Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    Blog Entries
    96
    #1

    1 year anniversaries

    Advertisements
    my one year is coming up in a couple months. I was wondering what a good gift or event type thingy would be good.

    any ideas are appreciated
  2. Senior Member
    Joychaos's Avatar
    Joychaos is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    me:Georgia; him:Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    Blog Entries
    96
    #2
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #3
    For our one year anniversary we went on our honeymoon, because we hadn't been able to take one and we both really needed a vacation. It was so nice getting to spend time together.

    Maybe you could re-visit your honeymoon location, or if that's not possible do a romantic night at a bed and breakfast? I think that's a time when spending quality time with each other is important.

    We also went through our wedding album and looked at all the pictures and talked about the day. It was really nice and romantic.
  4. Senior Member
    Joychaos's Avatar
    Joychaos is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    me:Georgia; him:Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    Blog Entries
    96
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    For our one year anniversary we went on our honeymoon, because we hadn't been able to take one and we both really needed a vacation. It was so nice getting to spend time together.

    Maybe you could re-visit your honeymoon location, or if that's not possible do a romantic night at a bed and breakfast? I think that's a time when spending quality time with each other is important.

    We also went through our wedding album and looked at all the pictures and talked about the day. It was really nice and romantic.
    Oh dear. I'm not married just yet...we're still dating, but hmm i could make him breakfast in bed.
  5. jadedvoices
    .brittany.'s Avatar
    .brittany. is offline
    jadedvoices
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,234
    #5
    I bought DB a watch for our anniversary! He was 'showing' me a few and then I went and got him the Guess watch he really wanted
    ‎"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

  6. Senior Member
    Joychaos's Avatar
    Joychaos is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    me:Georgia; him:Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    Blog Entries
    96
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedvoices View Post
    I bought DB a watch for our anniversary! He was 'showing' me a few and then I went and got him the Guess watch he really wanted
    hmmmmm. something nice like that would be cool. >< idk what to get him lol he has expensive taste.
  7. jadedvoices
    .brittany.'s Avatar
    .brittany. is offline
    jadedvoices
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,234
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Joychaos View Post
    hmmmmm. something nice like that would be cool. >< idk what to get him lol he has expensive taste.
    So does DB. We were both raised in lower middle class families, but now that we both make decent money he thinks he has to have nice things because he didnt growing up.
    But I got him the watch when it was onsale at the Buckle and I used my credit card and saved like 15% extra. I would just start looking for deals now!
    ‎"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

  8. Senior Member
    Joychaos's Avatar
    Joychaos is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    me:Georgia; him:Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    Blog Entries
    96
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedvoices View Post
    So does DB. We were both raised in lower middle class families, but now that we both make decent money he thinks he has to have nice things because he didnt growing up.
    But I got him the watch when it was onsale at the Buckle and I used my credit card and saved like 15% extra. I would just start looking for deals now!
    omg you're right. I should start looking while i got 5 months hahaha!!
  9. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #9
    LOL sorry I assumed you meant wedding anniversary! So this is like a one year dating anniversary? I still think a night at a bed and breakfast would be really sweet. I remember my first serious DB doing that and it was awesome.
  10. Senior Member
    Joychaos's Avatar
    Joychaos is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    me:Georgia; him:Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    Blog Entries
    96
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    LOL sorry I assumed you meant wedding anniversary! So this is like a one year dating anniversary? I still think a night at a bed and breakfast would be really sweet. I remember my first serious DB doing that and it was awesome.
    hehehe we'll see. haha were not the most romantic pair....awkward more like it.

    Gift Ideas: Mother's Day Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Wedding & Anniversary Gifts.com

    look what i found. some of the gift ideas are kinda lame, but interesting none the less

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •