Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 90 day detox

  1. Senior Member
    dancerdixy's Avatar
    dancerdixy is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    he's out
    Posts
    2,361
    #1

    90 day detox

    Advertisements
    So I've done a version of this before, but it lasted 5 months and died when I made the mistake to accept a number at a bar.

    It was just a plain haitus, and I didn't really have rules.

    I've decided after some thorough thought, and looking at all the women around me having HORRIBLE relationships to take a 90 day detox of men.

    I want to shed all the crappy man baggage off of me, because I feel baggage creeping up again. 5 crapola in a row, 3 of them turning into nothing and the last one being stood up for the first time, WHOLY CRAPOLA I could carry baggage with me on that one so I am DETOXING.

    Today is day number 1.

    any ideas other than not taking numbers or going on dates to keep me away from men is welcome
  2. <3 <3 <3
    OutlawWoman.'s Avatar
    OutlawWoman. is offline
    <3 <3 <3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,904
    #2
    I couldn't do it. Boys are too much fun. Good luck!!
  3. Go Ducks!
    waving_girl's Avatar
    waving_girl is offline
    Go Ducks!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    OR/SC
    Posts
    4,663
    #3
    Work at a lingerie store Go to girly places. Like a tea house. Maybe go to gay bars when you want to go out so your not getting hit on. Not sure if I'm much help, but hope that goes well for you!

  4. <3 <3 <3
    OutlawWoman.'s Avatar
    OutlawWoman. is offline
    <3 <3 <3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,904
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by waving_girl View Post
    Work at a lingerie store Go to girly places. Like a tea house. Maybe go to gay bars when you want to go out so your not getting hit on. Not sure if I'm much help, but hope that goes well for you!
    At gay bars, she will get hit on by chicks...
  5. Senior Member
    dancerdixy's Avatar
    dancerdixy is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    he's out
    Posts
    2,361
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiley. View Post
    At gay bars, she will get hit on by chicks...
    I think I can turn them down
  6. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Adrianne's Avatar
    Adrianne is offline
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the cold wastelands of MN
    Posts
    9,096
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dancerdixy View Post
    So I've done a version of this before, but it lasted 5 months and died when I made the mistake to accept a number at a bar.

    It was just a plain haitus, and I didn't really have rules.

    I've decided after some thorough thought, and looking at all the women around me having HORRIBLE relationships to take a 90 day detox of men.

    I want to shed all the crappy man baggage off of me, because I feel baggage creeping up again. 5 crapola in a row, 3 of them turning into nothing and the last one being stood up for the first time, WHOLY CRAPOLA I could carry baggage with me on that one so I am DETOXING.

    Today is day number 1.

    any ideas other than not taking numbers or going on dates to keep me away from men is welcome
    That was my plan too After some crappy dating, I decided no more. Then I met now DH. He screwed it aaaaaall up.
    I've been known as
    "The Enforcer" and NavyHeart


    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day...
    Live and die on this day.

  7. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyHeart View Post
    That was my plan too After some crappy dating, I decided no more. Then I met now DH. He screwed it aaaaaall up.
    that is EXACTLY what happened to me. I had gotten out of a crappy relationship and wanted a break from complicated men! then DB and I fell for each other. lol
  8. Senior Member
    dancerdixy's Avatar
    dancerdixy is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    he's out
    Posts
    2,361
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    that is EXACTLY what happened to me. I had gotten out of a crappy relationship and wanted a break from complicated men! then DB and I fell for each other. lol
    don't jinx me ladies!
  9. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyHeart View Post
    That was my plan too After some crappy dating, I decided no more. Then I met now DH. He screwed it aaaaaall up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dancerdixy View Post
    don't jinx me ladies!
    Sorry!

    You can do it!
  10. Senior Member
    SSGgf's Avatar
    SSGgf is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    614
    #10
    Wow... I wish you all the best. And you just might have jinxed yourself here! It's usually when you stop looking that you find HIM....
    I miss him so much... but I love him even more. And that makes all the difference!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •