Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spinoff--first date!

1. Senior Member

spinoff--first date!

Advertisements
    like "first kiss" and "first I love you" I'm adding first date!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Actually, I decided I didn't want to share. Sorry. Too personal.
  3. Senior Member
    that's okay
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I met this guy I had JUST met a couple days prior at a bar As the night went on, it became more clear that he thought it was a date. Then his friends came and he introduced me as his girlfriend. The final straw was when he made references to meeting his parents.

I excused myself to the bathroom so I could think through my alcohol fog about how to handle the situation. On the way there I ran into this gorgeous boy that I had been friends with in high school and had lost contact with. I had secretly been facebook spying on him a couple weeks earlier and it rekindled a crush I had had years earlier. I was going to send him a message but I saw that he had joined the army and was stationed on the other side of the country and ended up not following through.

We caught up and really hit it off. Mr. Jump the Gun's friend group decided to leave and I stayed. DB and I have been together ever since.

The weirdest thing is it was totally out of character for me to go to a bar on a weekday night and he ended up there as a last minute random thing during his leave. I feel it was totally meant to be
  5. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    PF Changs for dinner and the food was absolutely horrible DH and I can't remember what movie we saw after. But it obviously worked out But I was in a dress () that now doesn't fit my boobs but DH still likes me to wear (now that I turned it into a shirt).
    I've been known as
    "The Enforcer" and NavyHeart

Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day...
    Live and die on this day.

6. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    I actually didnt know he was asking me on a date or not. I thought he was gay. I even text my roommate asking her "Is your friends roommate straight?" "I think so? ......?" Was her response.

So I didnt dress up got to the restaurant, he stands up from waiting for me and I went How in the world did I notice this guy was cute Please be straight!!!! 2 hours into lunch he mentions exgf 2 hours after that the restaurant had closed and threw us out and we were still talking in the parking lot before I had to run to work... I ended up being 10 minutes late.

7. Senior Member
    Our first date we went to a chain italian restaurant (not olive garden yuck ) and a movie. I remember the restaurant but not the movie.

We had been a couple for a couple months by than though.
  8. Regular Member
    Okay, first 'date' is up for debate. So I'll list the choices, and y'all can vote!

A) We met at the mall, and a few nights later he invited me to a 'Rock Band' party. We barely talked, but this is where the spark struck.
    B) A few nights later, he came and found me at the bar I frequently sang karaoke at. He held up a lighter and screamed my name while I was singing, and I hadn't any clue he was there until then. I went home with him to talk that night, (we really only talked, ha!) and I didn't go back to my place after. I moved in that week.
    C) We were all at a pool hall playing and drinking, and this is when he kissed me.
    D) We drove 'cross country (Hitting NC, KY, OH, MD and FL in a week) and ended up at Sea World on Halloween. We joked about it being our 'first date' but it'd been a few months of living together, already.

That's what it is! Haha
    ETA: The reason 'first date' is up for debate is we didn't put a label on our relationship until about 2 months in when he told me he loved me.
  9. Senior Member
    i guess it can be considered a date, but the first time we ever hung out was when we went bowling with his best friend and girlfriend. then we went back to his house and played rock band and other video games. it was a fun night
  10. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    Mushroomhead Concert :]

My first concert. And boy was it funnn~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast