Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Passion Party?

1. Banned
    Banned

Passion Party?

Advertisements
    Anyone ever had one? I'm planning one for next month and wondering what to expect. If you've been to one let me know!
  2. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Depends on your consultant. You will have some games, the consultant will probably give out prizes, let you test out a couple products and show you all of the toys she has to display.

Little Red can tell you more, she's a consultant.

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  3. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Hey there! I think they are a total blast!

Have you been put in contact with a consultant in your area yet? Everyone does it a little differently, so your consultant would definitely be the best person to get your info from. I start out by passing out cards that ask for your information. If you fill them out and pass them back, you're entered into a drawing. Then I go into the "mild" stuff - lotions, perfume, bath stuff, books, etc. All the edibles, I pass around to taste, and the scented stuff is passed around to smell. Then I usually take a break for a few minutes, let everyone refill their refreshments/snacks/etc. and start the second half with a game. Then I show all our "wild" products - all the toys, lubricants, toy cleansers, etc.

Make sure you have a separate room for ordering! Even if it's your patio outside (if it's warm enough; I don't know where you're at) so your guests feel more comfortable. If your guests feel at ease placing their orders, they will usually spend more, which means more hostess credit for you! Your consultant will also fill you in on the hostess rewards system. You can earn products up to 40% off as well as free gifts and hostess credit.

Hopefully that covered everything. If you have more questions, let me know! If you haven't been put in contact with a consultant in your area, I can find one for you. I also have a list somewhere of suggestions for refreshments/snacks. If you are serving alcohol, make sure it's done in moderation! Parties tend to get out of hand when your friends are intoxicated. They get loud, which makes the consultant frustrated, and tend not to spend as much, which means less for you.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  4. Arianna is my Angel!
    Arianna is my Angel!
    Blog Entries
    I have and we had the party as a couples party...we had alot of fun, and went to the bar after. the actual consultant was a friends mom and she had us crackn up all night! its not as embarrassing as you think it would be. enjoy it bc there are alot of things out there that makes more sense than what you think...enjoy it! let loose!!
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Thanks everyone! LittleRed I got the phone call from a consultant last night who told me she wasn't in the area and she'd have a consultant from a few towns over call me within the week. So as of now I'm waiting. But thanks for all the info. I can't wait till I have it!! =)
  6. Senior Member
    Sounds like so much fun!!!!!! Enjoy it!
    I miss him so much... but I love him even more. And that makes all the difference!
  7. Regular Member
    We had a Pure Romance party at my apartment! It was our friend's bachelorette party. She isn't into the whole "let's get wasted!" thing for bachelorette parties so instead we opted on having a Pure Romance party with fellow bridesmaids/friends and she loved it! It was a lot of fun. Our consultant was hilarious and had games with prizes and we got to try a lot of the items before we bought them (obviously not like sex toys or anything! )

I also suggest having a separate room for ordering! When our consultant was done showcasing the products she had all of us go in one-by-one to place our orders. Our bride-to-be friend also made up a wish list of things she wanted so we had the option of picking and choosing what to buy for her so of course we did that! I think whoever hosts the party also gets freebies too but since this was our bride-to-be, we made it all for her!

I my soldier!