Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Relates to "first kiss"; first time saying I love you

1. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Relates to "first kiss"; first time saying I love you

Advertisements
    When was the first time you or your SO said I love you?

Me and DB were getting ready to go somewhere, or we just got back..I don't remember.. He was standing by the closet in his living room and he said it! I was really shocked and said what? do you mean that? and he goes "yes I mean it I'm in love with you". I was shocked. I knew I loved him already but thought it was too early to say anything. Nothing special but I love it!

I also remember when it hit me that I knew I was in love with him. We both think it hit us both at the same exact time time because I asked him when he knew and it was the exact same time I remember too. Man that was awesome.

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    after he deployed, it didn't take long to realize I was in love with him and him the same for me. I don't remember who mentioned it first but I think it was me, I told him I had something to tell him but that it was really important and i wanted to wait til he came home to say it in person. He somehow knew what i was talking about and said he wanted to tell me something too but wanted to wait. We kept this up for about a week but by the end we both wanted to say it so bad. I made him say it first though, i was sooo nervous and he made me promise i would say it back! as if i wasn't going to. He said it on the webcam and my heart skipped a beat
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

we were cuddled up in bed.
    I was gunna say it... got half way there, and chickened out (I knew I loved him, i was scared he was not gunna say it back) But he tickled me till I told him
    then we cuddled till we fell asleep. I loved living with dh I miss having him in bed at nights
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    DB and I had already been dating for a while. We were trying to fall asleep, just spooning in bed. He kept trying to tell me something but kept stuttering and got all nervous. "DB: Lace? ME: Yeah? DB: Um, yeah. I just, um, yeah... ME: What's up? DB: Um, yeah, like I, uhhh... ME: Um, okay? lol... DB: I love you. SO much. Just want you to know that." ME: Barely able to whisper I love you back, crying. Then he smothered me with kisses and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. One of the best nights of my life! <3

5. Regular Member
    You guys have cute stories! DB was drunk when he told me :/ and I was completely sober. It took me about a week to bring it up again, I thought he didn't remember telling me. He said he could never forget telling me something so important and he meant it with all of his heart and he was scared because I didn't say back that night. Of course I felt the same way and said it back. Why did I just tear up! Ugh why am I so emotional right now, thanks guys!
  6. Regular Member
    xx
    Last edited by LittleMiss; 04-10-2012 at 11:23 AM.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I told Dh thru a text. I dont know why I just did, He didnt say it back And I was ok with it.
    He was in A school and it was his duty day, He text me and asked if I was home. I told him yes and he said good stay there I have a surprise for you. I was like ok. I didnt know what was going on. Next thing I know there is a knock on the door. There he was Standing there in His Dress Blues. ( I had never seen him in them before and begged for days for him to wear them) He came in the house said he couldnt stay long. Well we went in my room(We wanted a quickie lol) He laid on the bed next to me in his Uniform and whispered in my ear. "I love you to. But I didnt want to say it for the first time in a text"

I love the way he did this. But I also felt like an ass for saying it first in a text lol... After that he had to hurry back to base. Since he snuck off base to do this.
    Live life to the fullest today. You may not get tomorrow!
  8. Regular Member
    xx
    Last edited by LittleMiss; 04-10-2012 at 11:23 AM.
  9. Veni.Vidi.Venti; I came, I saw and ordered the large coffee
    Veni.Vidi.Venti; I came, I saw and ordered the large coffee
    Blog Entries
    With my recent ex, it was actually when we had a big fight...not exactly romantic but it stopped the fighting. He just blurted "I just am thinking of what's best for you because I love you and am in love with you!"

It really caught me off guard.
  10. Arianna is my Angel!
    Arianna is my Angel!
    Blog Entries
    ummmm...after sex...a month into it..I should have waited. I cried, he didnt say it back..I was ok with that bc I told him I was bit crazy to be saying it so eary
    A week later he said he couldnt end the day without seeing me
    then a month later he went home and said it on new years.
    a month later we where married...

first kiss was our 4th date 3 wks after we met (we met at the stampeed, and if your from so cal or stationed there you know that its a moto club). he finally kissed me at my house after he took me out for dinner and a movie. then Beer and a cuddle session in his barracks, and I was home by 1130, he walked me to my door and kissed me....his kisses was completely diffrent from other guys I dated...made me melt...litterally...seriously, he had to hold me up. sigh.....good old days
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast