Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: I'm freaking out :(

  1. Senior Member
    KickDrumHeart's Avatar
    KickDrumHeart is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,778
    #1

    .

    Advertisements
    .
    Last edited by KickDrumHeart; 02-07-2011 at 11:12 AM.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  2. Senior Member
    heistheone2's Avatar
    heistheone2 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    me:FL Him:Japan
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    he seems like a creep. stay away...
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #3
    I don't know if I would be mad but I definitely think you should say something if you still want to try to make things work. If you "understood" you were exclusive that doesn't sound like you two actually had a discussion about it, so you could be on two different wavelengths there.

    He does sound pretty sketchy though.
  4. Banned
    kalibug's Avatar
    kalibug is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    Posts
    3,429
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by heistheone2 View Post
    he seems like a creep. stay away...
    How does he seem like a creep??

    OP, IMO if you guys aren't official, I suppose there is nothing wrong with him dating other people. Would it irk me? Yep...and if you have feelings for him or it's heading there, I'd definitely have a talk with him about dating other people and seeing if you're in the same level!
  5. Senior Member
    KickDrumHeart's Avatar
    KickDrumHeart is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,778
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kalibug View Post
    How does he seem like a creep??

    OP, IMO if you guys aren't official, I suppose there is nothing wrong with him dating other people. Would it irk me? Yep...and if you have feelings for him or it's heading there, I'd definitely have a talk with him about dating other people and seeing if you're in the same level!
    Yeah.. I mean, he's said that he doesn't get jealous, and that if I wanted to hang out with a guy friend one-on-one, then he'd be fine with it. I don't really feel the same way though. Do you think maybe he's just hanging out with a friend? I mean, why would he post that on Facebook, where he knows I can see it?
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  6. Banned
    kalibug's Avatar
    kalibug is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    Posts
    3,429
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rds1036 View Post
    Yeah.. I mean, he's said that he doesn't get jealous, and that if I wanted to hang out with a guy friend one-on-one, then he'd be fine with it. I don't really feel the same way though. Do you think maybe he's just hanging out with a friend? I mean, why would he post that on Facebook, where he knows I can see it?
    Maybe he isn't looking for an exclusive relationship but just "dating around" for now? How old are ya'll? I know I'm 21 and a lot of guys my age aren't looking for anything serious! You'd have to talk to him and see what he's looking for!
  7. Senior Member
    Gingersaurus-Rex's Avatar
    Gingersaurus-Rex is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    8,164
    #7
    Well, I for one, don't think he sounds creepy.
    I think he's dating around the find the right person, perhaps.

    You need to ask him where exactly do you stand?
    You need to find out if your exclusive and not just assume so.
  8. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mrs.Mermaid.'s Avatar
    Mrs.Mermaid. is offline
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean Blue
    Posts
    31,068

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by USCsemperfi View Post
    Well, I for one, don't think he sounds creepy.
    I think he's dating around the find the right person, perhaps.

    You need to ask him where exactly do you stand?
    You need to find out if your exclusive and not just assume so.




    And just because she "doesn't seem like his type" doesn't mean anything. Why would you only want to date one kind of person when you could potentially miss out on someone who is awesome just because they weren't your type..
  9. Senior Member
    KickDrumHeart's Avatar
    KickDrumHeart is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,778
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kalibug View Post
    Maybe he isn't looking for an exclusive relationship but just "dating around" for now? How old are ya'll? I know I'm 21 and a lot of guys my age aren't looking for anything serious! You'd have to talk to him and see what he's looking for!
    I am 23, he is 25. I'm the one that said I didn't want to rush into anything (or at least give it a title), but he's said that he doesn't want to get married until he's 30. His last girlfriend, he was with for 4 years though. So I don't think he's afraid of committing.

    Quote Originally Posted by USCsemperfi View Post
    Well, I for one, don't think he sounds creepy.
    I think he's dating around the find the right person, perhaps.

    You need to ask him where exactly do you stand?
    You need to find out if your exclusive and not just assume so.
    Yeah, I need to talk to him. The thing is, he said he hasn't really dated anyone in 8 months before me. And he's only been on one other date with a girl from online (about a month before I met him). He seems to be very honest, so I'm not sure what to think about this situation.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  10. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rds1036 View Post
    Yeah.. I mean, he's said that he doesn't get jealous, and that if I wanted to hang out with a guy friend one-on-one, then he'd be fine with it. I don't really feel the same way though. Do you think maybe he's just hanging out with a friend? I mean, why would he post that on Facebook, where he knows I can see it?
    To me the fact that he put it on FB where he knows you can see it indicates that he does not think he did anything wrong.

    So it really sounds like you two may be on different pages about the status of your relationship. You said he's honest, so talk to him about it. He'll tell you where he stands and what he wants, and then it'll be up to you to decide if that's what you want too.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •