Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DH has a thing for redheads...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

DH has a thing for redheads...

Advertisements
    I have never colored my hair because I think this color looks just fine. I wouldn't mind having red hair, I think it is pretty, I have just never been able to justify the cost of 6 week touch-ups. He seems to think this is a worth expense Would you do it?
  2. Senior Member
    Feria #41 .... burnt mahogany. $9.00 every 3-4 months. Totally worth a little spice. (That's a redhead joke, not meant to be taken sexually, unless you want to take it that way. )
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Not in a salon. Red fades quicker than any other "natural" color you could dye your hair. It would be cheaper to buy a box of dye from the drug store and do it yourself.
  4. Senior Member
    I personally wouldn't dye my hair just because my SO likes a certain color. I may be completely low maintenance though, because like I said in my thread that is around about what I should do with my hair, I have not gotten my hair cut in at least 3 months
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I do not do well with the store hair colors. I could buy professional stuff at Sally's, but I don't know anyone that could apply it. I can't do it myself.
  6. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

I've colored my own hair for years and years. An occassional screw up now and then but nothing a few weeks and a haircut didn't fix. I always change up my hair.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by a3dayeventer2009 View Post
    I personally wouldn't dye my hair just because my SO likes a certain color. I may be completely low maintenance though, because like I said in my thread that is around about what I should do with my hair, I have not gotten my hair cut in at least 3 months
    Not that you would ever need to color that hair.
  8. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    What color is it now?
    Pax, Aeon
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo View Post
    I've colored my own hair for years and years. An occassional screw up now and then but nothing a few weeks and a haircut didn't fix. I always change up my hair.
    exactly...DH helps me color my hair, and never cares what color I decide to do, but I would never pay to have my hair dyed red, it will only last a week or two at most, salon red washes out SO FAST, I've had some red highlights put in before that have been gone within 2 washes...never again. My friend and I will do each others highlights, but mostly, DH does mine
  10. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    box color can be tricky but if you have an easy shade to match it to, you should be ok. i use wella color that you buy at sally's its $4 with my discount card and its the same color product my "master stylist" uses at the salon that i get my hair cut at. its not hard to mix and if you get a color bottle applicator its just as easy as store stuff. i used the store stuff for years but my hair started to dry out so i opted for the wella.
    being a redhead is super fun too!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast