Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: hmm..

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

hmm..

Advertisements
    DB is acting weird the last couple days.

Last week he was totally normal, if not more affectionate than usual. But yesterday and today he hasn't really called much or said much to me. He usually always calls me when he gets out of work and he hasn't. Then I just Facebook chatted with him and he said he's home and he's busy. I said Ok, well call me when your not busy I guess.

IDK, it just seemed weird. But then again, he's so wishy washy and all over the place. If he has a bad day, he gets cranky, and if he has a decent day, he's in a good mood all night. It's so weird. I can never read him.

I just hope nothing is up. I don't have time for relationship drama at the moment. School is taking up enough of my time.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinnicole401 View Post
    DB is acting weird the last couple days.

Last week he was totally normal, if not more affectionate than usual. But yesterday and today he hasn't really called much or said much to me. He usually always calls me when he gets out of work and he hasn't. Then I just Facebook chatted with him and he said he's home and he's busy. I said Ok, well call me when your not busy I guess.

IDK, it just seemed weird. But then again, he's so wishy washy and all over the place. If he has a bad day, he gets cranky, and if he has a decent day, he's in a good mood all night. It's so weird. I can never read him.

I just hope nothing is up. I don't have time for relationship drama at the moment. School is taking up enough of my time.
    I wouldn't make a big deal out of it unless something worse happens. Perhaps he's just having one of those cranky days! I hope he goes back to normal soon, until then I'm available if you just need to vent
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsinthesky View Post
    I wouldn't make a big deal out of it unless something worse happens. Perhaps he's just having one of those cranky days! I hope he goes back to normal soon, until then I'm available if you just need to vent
    yep. nevermind. he just called. Cat pissed on his bed.....i think i'd be cranky too. lol
  4. Senior Member
    That would pretty much tick me off. Then again, I'm not much of a cat person
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  5. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    haha boys and their moods.

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by waving_girl View Post
    haha boys and their moods.
    seriously.

he called later tonight...PERFECTLY FINE! lol Laughing with his dad in the car, excited about the Bruins game on tonight....so weird. lol
  7. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinnicole401 View Post
    seriously.

he called later tonight...PERFECTLY FINE! lol Laughing with his dad in the car, excited about the Bruins game on tonight....so weird. lol
    and they say we're the emotional ones? Have some chocolate boys. It'll help with your pms.