Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorry for being M.I.A. but I don't get it.... **Update in OP**

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

Screwy Sorry for being M.I.A. but I don't get it.... **Update in OP**

Advertisements
    So it's been a pretty rough week, I'm a little baffled by the happenings. So Adam and I went out last Monday night and saw a movie, things went well, we ended the night like we normally do, he gave me a hug told me to call him when I got home so he'd know I got here safely (but he couldn't wait until I called so he called me and talked to me until I was home )

Then NOTHING! I haven't heard from him since last Monday....I don't understand! What could I have done wrong? Why would he just dump me out of nowhere? When he talked to me on my way home from seeing him we were talking about going out again soon...WTF David Blaine? (that's a youtube video)

Everything was going SO well! I don't know how to interpret this!

should I be freaking out right now because I am...I'm trying not to show it but inside I'm going crazy! I'm analyzing everything that happened that night, did I say something wrong? Could I have done something to scare him away? I was being my normal self!

maybe I'm just meant to be alone...

**UPDATE**
    So I heard from him today! He apparently had to go to Nebraska on short notice because of something that happened with his little girl...he didn't take his phone because it doesn't work up there and I believe him 110% because was almost in tears when I said I didn't know if I could do this. It would take A LOT to be that good of an actor. He was very apologetic and swore it would never happen again. I told him he's on thin ice but that we'll give it another shot as long as he promises to not just disappear for days at a time again. (I would NEVER ask to come before his little girl but he could've called me and let me know what was up)

Sooooo yeah...I feel like I can breathe again, we'll see how things go.
    Last edited by April Lynne; 10-11-2010 at 09:03 PM.

2. Junior Member
    I'm sorry, boys can be very confusing and frustrating sometimes Maybe he's waiting for you to contact him?
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley76 View Post
    I'm sorry, boys can be very confusing and frustrating sometimes Maybe he's waiting for you to contact him?
    No I've tried...I called his house (no answer), I sent him an e-mail (no response), I left him messages on Yahoo (he hasn't signed on or he's blocked me)

4. Senior Member
    Aw, April don't be sad. It makes me sad

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    No I've tried...I called his house (no answer), I sent him an e-mail (no response), I left him messages on Yahoo (he hasn't signed on or he's blocked me)

6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB View Post
    Aw, April don't be sad. It makes me sad

I'm trying really hard to hide it outwardly but I cried a little last night...I know it's only been a month but I thought we had something good going KWIM?

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh no, I hope you get your answer soon.
  8. Senior Member
    Maybe something happened in life(like a family emergency of some sort), and he's unable to get back to you?

That's the only thing that I can come up with that makes sense. Don't worry about it, though. You will find someone who will treat you how you DESERVE to be treated.
    I misskrissyo 'cause we have a bangin' good time...emphasis on the bangin'.
    Miss[Pregg]O is my twinie!
    TatooBot! is my lesbian partner.

My Blog Updated:Usually weekly, because I forget to update when I updated.
  9. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    lame. first of all, don't feel bad. i've accepted that this is just how some guys are. there are a ton of reasons he probably didn't call again, but he could have gone about it more maturely. i once started dating a guy when i was 18, he called me every day, we hung out all the time, even went on a weekend road trip together and then boom. after 2 months of dating, i never heard from him again.

it just happens. to ALL of us. it's nothing you did or didn't do, you've gotta make it less personal and just shrug it off as him not being the one for you.

10. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandy89 View Post
    Maybe something happened in life(like a family emergency of some sort), and he's unable to get back to you?

That's the only thing that I can come up with that makes sense. Don't worry about it, though. You will find someone who will treat you how you DESERVE to be treated.
    I think I may be done with the dating thing....

boys make me too much

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast