Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you say it?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

When did you say it?

Advertisements
    So I've been dating DB for about 4.5months, we've known each other about 6year (but there were no feelings for each other until about 6months ago).
    I think I am really starting to fall for him...well...I know I love him.
    Is it too soon to say anything? I don't want to weird him out but I know he is crazy for me, he tells me all the time
    I get to see him at Thanksgiving so maybe I should wait until then?

What are all your thoughts? When did you first drop that 3 letter phase?
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    DF dropped it drunk in Korea when I was miserable and with some other guy I was just like blah cuz of all the crap I've gone through for the "L-Bomb" as I call it. IDK, just one day he said it (I had originally asked him not to but he just did it one day, IDK why) and it felt natural to say it in return

I'm traditional when it comes to love, though, so I wait for the guy to say it first
  3. Am
    After 2 months in the midst of

4. Senior Member
    I've known my guy for yearssss now (me and his sister are bff the past 10yrs). We had no romantic feelings at all until 5 months ago. He told me he loved me within 2weeks of us actually talking then tried to take it back because he didnt want to be the first one to say it lol too late, but I didn't tell him I loved him until a month into us dating. Well he told me I loved him lol thats how it worked because we were sitting in the park swatting mosquitoes away but I kept staring at him then he said "just come out and say it! you love me for crying out loud" I had to fess up and tell him at that time I guess it was so obvious. I recently fell in love with him though and told him that back in August
  5. Senior Member
    I told DB that I loved him after 3 1/2 months of dating. He had told me the night before that he loved me but he was drunk so I waited till the next morning to hear it again. He didnt remember saying it (HAH!) but he did say that he loved me that morning so it was ok. We've been together for 2 1/2 years since.

I don't think its too early but if you don't feel comfortable saying it maybe you should wait a few more weeks

DH: "I love you so much beautiful. Thanks for always being there and believing in me. It just makes me love you more!"
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Am View Post
    After 2 months in the midst of

Lol, that's around the time DF told me he was going to marry me (Only it was 4 months and in the midst of ) However, he proposed later
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    We said it about a year into our relationship. Although we felt the feelings, we waited to make sure it was LOVE not LUST or infatuation (which is normally confused with love at the beginning of relationships). There's a huge difference .
    The task ahead is never as great as the power behind us.
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLove View Post
    I've known my guy for yearssss now (me and his sister are bff the past 10yrs). We had no romantic feelings at all until 5 months ago. He told me he loved me within 2weeks of us actually talking then tried to take it back because he didnt want to be the first one to say it lol too late, but I didn't tell him I loved him until a month into us dating. Well he told me I loved him lol thats how it worked because we were sitting in the park swatting mosquitoes away but I kept staring at him then he said "just come out and say it! you love me for crying out loud" I had to fess up and tell him at that time I guess it was so obvious. I recently fell in love with him though and told him that back in August
    Awww!

These stories are so cute... totally this thread now!

9. life is like a box of chocolates...
    life is like a box of chocolates...
    DB and i had been together for 2.5 months, but have know each other for about 10 years. he thought he was being slick by bring up a conversation about what love is and how a person would know if they were in love. after our discussion he was like "i love you amanda" and i was totally taken by surprise because i thought our conversation about love was just a general conversation about our opinions. i have trust issues so i didn't say it back but he understood why and didn't expect me to. but a few weeks later i broke down crying and said i loved him too. i'm kinda old fashion (as well as guarded) so i would never have fessed up until he said it first, but then again i'm a chicken
    if you can find a path with no obstacles, then it probably doesn't lead anywhere....

i love me some RED HOT!!

vice president of ILLCARDC
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angedusoleil07 View Post
    Awww!

These stories are so cute... totally this thread now!

Hahaha yeah it was so cute especially since sitting in a park with a bunch of mosquitoes which I just so happen to be allergic to talk about being itchy & swollen . We're from Philadelphia which has the "Love Park".... well the park we were at isn't too far from Love Park so we decided to call our park the new LOVE PARK

we did have a at the park. A homeless guy who gave us a flower
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast