Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help...

1. long hair...don't care!
    long hair...don't care!

I need help...

Advertisements
    do any of you have a cute love quote, or something about missing you or something along those lines? share them please!! Appreciate it!
    lovemyJR, armywifey514, ~*Krys*~, HayleysComet, Kaj0629, Theresa913, and LES210 are my sister wives. Cheat is our manwife.

2. Regular Member

The following is a quote my wonderful husband sent me while he was on his last deployment.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." Author is (A.A. Milne) aka Winni the Pooh.

I cried!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I have quite a few...

Okay, here are a few of the ones I have, and the one in bold is the one I had engraved for DB because it fits us so perfectly.

*I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. -Roy Croft

*If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. -dani b

*As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. -Karen Clodfelder

*The best thing about me is you. -Shannon Crown

*If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they would never ask you to. -Anonymous

(DB's favorite Bible verse)
    *Greater love hath no man than this, than he who lay down his life for his friends. -Jesus

*We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. - Anonymous

*Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. -John Lennon

*Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. -Rose Franken

*To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world. -UNKNOWN

*You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. -Sam Keen

hope that helps!
    Last edited by Just_Special; 09-29-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: add more

4. long hair...don't care!
    long hair...don't care!
    Quote Originally Posted by BILYs_special View Post
    I have quite a few...

Okay, here are a few of the ones I have, and the one in bold is the one I had engraved for DB because it fits us so perfectly.

*I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. -Roy Croft

*If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. -dani b

*As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. -Karen Clodfelder

*The best thing about me is you. -Shannon Crown

*If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they would never ask you to. -Anonymous

*Greater love hath no man than this, than he who lay down his life for his friends. -Jesus

*We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. - Anonymous

*Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. -John Lennon

*Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. -Rose Franken

*To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world. -UNKNOWN

*You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. -Sam Keen

hope that helps!
    THANKY THANKY!!!
    lovemyJR, armywifey514, ~*Krys*~, HayleysComet, Kaj0629, Theresa913, and LES210 are my sister wives. Cheat is our manwife.

5. Senior Member
    "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,
    keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever" -Winnie the Pooh
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB View Post
    "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,
    keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever" -Winnie the Pooh
    I love this quote so much!

7. Senior Member
    “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
    Lao Tzu

‎"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." -Hans Nouwens
  8. Senior Member
    I love this quote so much!
    Ahhh, me too!
  9. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I have quite a few...

It's John 15:13. K has that tattooed on his left arm.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  10. I'm still Jennie from the block....
    I'm still Jennie from the block....

I wish dreams were like wishes and wishes came true because in my dreams i am always with you.
    If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?

I believe that God above, created u for me to luv, He picked you out from all the rest, cuz He knew id luv you the best!

When you can count all the stars in the sky is when I'll stop wanting you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast