Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: soo confussed!!!

1. we r who we r
    we r who we r

soo confussed!!!

Advertisements
    hey MSOS!!! i been gone for a while i guess i felt like i didnt fit in anymore....the reason why was because me and my DB broke up about a month ago. Right now im at the point where idk what to do......im trying to get over the break up and move on but its sooo hard. so here is why im confussed. Me and him were together for like a yr and a half...he was deployed and now he is home yay ...the bad part was that during post deployment we sorta had miscomunication and we acted stupid and i ended things...worst time to do it ik he needed me there and we were finally going to c each other after 7 long months!!! well 2 weeks after the break up we talked clear things up and we know we made a mistake but we decided things weould be different, we decided to not force each other to stay in a relationship (mostly him) he thinks i cant do this LDR like every Military SO they think its something we can not deal with. well the last few days we have been talkin just small talk working up to convos....joking around and its soo nice....i miss him so much ..i love him so much. and idk what to do. so i need advise! should i try to fix things? if so how can i bring it up!

thanks and sry its soo freaking long!
    i mah wifey jessym
  2. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Drod,

You might get more answers if you put this in the right forum. I wouldn't push it, just let the relationship grow naturally. If you push he will probably bolt.

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  3. we r who we r
    we r who we r
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    Drod,

You might get more answers if you put this in the right forum. I wouldn't push it, just let the relationship grow naturally. If you push he will probably bolt.
    yeah idk where it would fit best....and ik i like dont want him to run away
    i mah wifey jessym
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drod View Post
    yeah idk where it would fit best....and ik i like dont want him to run away
    You didn't know where to put it, so you put it in MSOS convention?
  5. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    It would of fit better into venting, and people can only tell you not to push him away by puching to much. I don't know what he did, but whatever it was it was bad enough for you to end things. It's up to you, but if it where me I'd had just left it as we're broken up time to get over this and move on. Good luck!
    Signature removed due to size.
  6. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Hey and welcome back! No matter what you're always welcome here Um, this is an experience that I've had...
    I went thru something kinda' like that with exDB. Our relationship didn't have any of the military or LDR parts, and he's the one that broke up with me, but the emotional part was pretty similar.
    I remember I was really broken and didn't trust him at all...and while I still wanted to be with him more than anything, I didn't want to show him that because of how I felt. But even tho I gave him no positive signs of how I felt, he fought for me anyways and we ended up back together. Now mind you, we didn't work out in the long run, and I put him through the ringer before I finally decided to be with him again, but what he did is a big "relationship" deal that meant alot to me.

BUT it's only you that can decided if you should fight harder for the relationship. Only you know where he's possibly at and where you're at, and what both of you can possibly take in regards to the relationship. It sounds like there's still alot of love and history between you and your man but he's still scared and hurt, and who can blame him.

You'll never be able to know what could happen no matter what course of action you decide to take, either way you've got to make a choice. And honesty, with yourself and him, is gonna' be really key no matter what you do.

Think hard, and listen to your heart and your mind. There's probably alot swirling around in there, but I bet deep in your gut you know what you've gotta do... Good luck to ya.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. we r who we r
    we r who we r
    okay ill repost
    i mah wifey jessym
  8. we r who we r
    we r who we r

Nutts confussed

hey MSOS!!! i been gone for a while i guess i felt like i didnt fit in anymore....the reason why was because me and my DB broke up about a month ago. Right now im at the point where idk what to do......im trying to get over the break up and move on but its sooo hard. so here is why im confussed. Me and him were together for like a yr and a half...he was deployed and now he is home yay ...the bad part was that during post deployment we sorta had miscomunication and we acted stupid and i ended things...worst time to do it ik he needed me there and we were finally going to c each other after 7 long months!!! well 2 weeks after the break up we talked clear things up and we know we made a mistake but we decided things weould be different, we decided to not force each other to stay in a relationship (mostly him) he thinks i cant do this LDR like every Military SO they think its something we can not deal with. well the last few days we have been talkin just small talk working up to convos....joking around and its soo nice....i miss him so much ..i love him so much. and idk what to do. so i need advise! should i try to fix things? if so how can i bring it up!

thanks and sry its soo freaking long!
    cuz i'm wonderful
    My opinion? You love him? You know him? You know the situation that caused you to break up?

Follow your heart. That's how you bring it up. Be patient, be sure, but follow your heart. You have all the strength you need within yourself.
  10. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Someone can move it, right? A mod or something?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast