Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Just a rant about DB's indecisiveness

1. Senior Member

Just a rant about DB's indecisiveness

Advertisements
    So, DB and I were going to get an apartment until he found out when was going to BMT for the Air Force, and we even talked about me getting an apartment off-base whenever he gets placed somewhere. No Big Deal, except for later that night, after a couple drinks he told me he wanted to get married and how he wanted to have kids.
    When I brought it up today, because I knew we would no longer be getting an apartment, I had to remind him about most of the entire drunk conversation and it was quite embarassing for me.
    I wish he would just remember his conversations, whether or not he's been drinking.
    The only thing we didn't talk about today was if he wanted me to follow him when he does get placed somewhere, and I don't know whether or not to drop it.
    I think I'm going to wait for the time comes, but in all...I just really wanted to get that off my chest.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm sorry! He needs to learn not to have those kinds of conversations while drinking...

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!