Wow so my DB (hopefully future DF when he gets back from deployment) and I have been planning our future wedding. Most likely it will have to happen fast because he's probably going to get stationed somewhere else soon and we want to be married before that happens (preferably Europe) We've thought about a "normal" wedding but generally speaking we wouldn't have enough money to go on a honeymoon afterward. So then we thought of a cruise wedding which we could do on a 5 day cruise and have enough money to go on an additional week long honeymoon by ourselves.

Now we're thinking that we should just to a JOP wedding with immediate family and our best friends and go on an AMAZING 2 week honeymoon. I am really liking this idea! I sigh of relief that I wouldn't have to plan a wedding .

I found these "Secrets Resorts" and all of them look amazing. I did some research and it looks like Secrets Maroma and Secrets Capri Riviera have the best reviews. Does anyone have any experience with these resorts, or any of the Secrets resorts?

Here's the website: Secrets Resorts & Spas