Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are all men like this?

1. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....

Are all men like this?

Advertisements
    So DH and I have a very good relationship, very open and I have never had any doubts whatsoever in anything related to cheating. But when I read the posts on here about cheating while deployed (there seems to be a lot of them) I cant help but get a hint of nervousness.

Does anyone else feel that way after reading all these posts? I know you have to trust your SO and I do, but this is all new to me and part of me (a small part) feels SO's cheat when they are away on deployment.

Am I nuts for thinking this way? Someone tel me Im nuts!
  2. Senior Member
    don't know what posts your reading. but i haven't seen any about a SO cheating while on deployment.... honestly theres not a ton of women there (at least in my DF's unit), and the women that i know who are, are either very faithful to their SOs, or they are nasty, and my DF won't even go near them.

you have to trust your SO, deployed or not.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  3. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    I guess I shouldn't say deployed, just I see a lot of cheating in general. Maybe it is just me. My DH will be a Medic, so I am assuming there will be plenty of females.
  4. Senior Member
    if you seek, you shall find. thats my motto for looking at anything on the internet. if you focus on the bad stuff on here you'll worry yourself to death.

do you really not trust your DH? because if he is faithful now, you should have nothing to worry about. and just because you see other people cheating, doesn't mean your relationship is the same.

try not to worry yourself about things that may never happen!
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  5. Moderator

Some men (and women) cheat. Deployed or not. It's an unfortunate and deplorable fact of life. Sometimes it happens while they are deployed, yes. Focus on your relationship and ignore everyone else's. If you trust your SO, it shouldn't matter what anyone else's does.
  6. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    I do trust DH. Like I said, just saw some posts and I guess my mind got the better of me.
  7. Senior Member
    Nope, I trust my husband. No sense in worrying about something I can't control anyways.
  8. Senior Member
    When I first joined (which I realized wasn't too long ago) I got a little concerned. Then I realized that there were maybe 5 or 6 threads about it... which seems like a LOT but not when you think of how many women (and men) there are using and posting here. Also, I remembered that I trust DF completely (just like you do) and that I had nothing to worry about. I even told him about my worry and where it had come from - making sure I told him I knew it was nuts. He made me feel better. :-)

So no, you're not alone.

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
  9. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyLynn View Post
    When I first joined (which I realized wasn't too long ago) I got a little concerned. Then I realized that there were maybe 5 or 6 threads about it... which seems like a LOT but not when you think of how many women (and men) there are using and posting here. Also, I remembered that I trust DF completely (just like you do) and that I had nothing to worry about. I even told him about my worry and where it had come from - making sure I told him I knew it was nuts. He made me feel better. :-)

So no, you're not alone.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    All men are definitely not like this! My DH is very loyal and really looks down upon those that cheat when they are away. When I first joined years back I also had some thoughts at first. It was hard not to think "WOW really?" and then kinda question things. I quickly learned that my relationship with my husband is unique and unlike any other and it was not fair to make myself worry because others were going through terrible situations.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast