Dreams come true... I am living mine

What do you do?

Advertisements
    To make your SO feel special?
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  2. Air Force Girlfriend
    Air Force Girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    I love to make him dinner. He digs it. I make sure to tell him how much I appreciate what he does. DB is a fire fighter, a medic, and applying to UW for med school. He works hard and is busy pretty often, but he always makes time for me.

In the beginning of our relationship, I would give him a lot of gifts. Though he appreciated them, he wasn't that kind of guy. (My last two exes were those kind of guys.) I show DB how I care through back rubs and massages and my world renowned .

3. Senior Member
    Since he's been away at BCT, I've been writing him letters every day. Telling him how much he means to me. How much I love him. How incredible he is.
    Granted, he hasn't read any of them yet because I don't have his address yet, but still
  4. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlyhenry2 View Post
    I love to make him dinner. He digs it. I make sure to tell him how much I appreciate what he does. DB is a fire fighter, a medic, and applying to UW for med school. He works hard and is busy pretty often, but he always makes time for me.

In the beginning of our relationship, I would give him a lot of gifts. Though he appreciated them, he wasn't that kind of guy. (My last two exes were those kind of guys.) I show DB how I care through back rubs and massages and my world renowned .

yeah I give db full body massages... he likes food I have no clue how to cook so he is the one who ends up cooking every night BUT I do clean up afterward
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
    Banned
    For my husband and I, it is the little things.

I write my husband little notes every day while he is in the shower, and I stick them in his wallet. Just little words of inspiration if I know he is going to be dealing with something stressful, or words of love just because.

I got a book in the mail today that I had been talking about getting. My husband, had it wrapped and delivered because he knew I wanted it. I had no idea that he had done that, until the delivery man knocked on my door. It didn't cost a lot of money, and to me it was much more personal than flowers. He does thoughtful things like that all of the time, and I feel very fortunate because he is so wonderful to me.

We both make an effort to make the other person feel special/loved/thought of/etc.
  6. Senior Member
    little things. like sending a random text during the day to say i love you. or randomly kissing when doing something. or bringing him his favorite candy. or just saying, lets go lay down and i'll give you a massage.

DF usually tries to surprise me with gifts, but i always guess!
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  7. Senior Member
    DF is in NC and im in FL. I usually text him throughout the day to let him know im thinking of him.
    When were together, I like giving him massages and backrubs even though he falls asleep when its my turn
  8. Junior Member
    I'm marrying him. That should make him feel special the rest of his life..lol. No, I'm kidding (kinda). I always tell him how much he means to me. He knows he will always be special to me.
  9. Senior Member
    Homemade Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies! The kind you have to mix up yourself...those cookie squares are cheating.

And...spontaneous back/foot rubs.

Annnd. Surprise dinner outings where I cover his bill (normally we split everything even)

Hmm. Oh I've made him random coupons in the past...like "Good for One Quickie at ANY moment, Whatever Position You Desire" haha. Or "Good for One Home Cooked Gourmet Dinner, Whatever You Want, Whatever Day you Choose"
    Jay and I
  10. Senior Member
    I make him his favorite; mac & cheese with hot dogs My DH loves to eat like a 10 year old child and sometimes I let him! I text him randomly while he's at work to let him know I'm thinking about him... He works nights so I stay up until he gets off work so he has somebody to greet him when he gets off work. There's a whole lot of things, I guess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast