Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh how he scared me today

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh how he scared me today

Advertisements
    this is kind of long..

so today I waited for my boyfriend to call or text me and well he never did, he finally called but he talked to one of my family members that was here, and he didnt want to talk to me. I thought that was strange. Well I still waited and waited for him to text me or call me..but he never did. But fiannlly he got on skype and i sent him a message and he logged right off. So I got more worried. Then he got back on and appoligized to me saying reception was bad at camp and the internet keeps going ouut. Of course I believed him. Well then he sent me a message saying " we need to talk ", that scared me even more I hate those words. Well he said "i love you and never want to lose you but....." then he lost internet connection. My heart was racing so fast. But he logged back on a couple minutes later and wrote a very long message saying how he loves me and hes never felt this way and he cant waitt to get back and seee me and a llot of other things, he was expressing his feelings! I told him how he scared me and I thought he was leaving me and he said " no no no and no thats the last thing I want I love you way to much" ....Now I think this is so funnyy.
    Has this ever happened to any one?
  2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Oh yes, girl,its happened to many people on here. Don't worry! Hopefully he's the kind of guy that can express his feelings to you, and if so, you are very fortunate. Keep your chin up!! And remember, we are here for you.
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    oh yes im very fortunate! he calls me everyday saying how amazing iam and how much he loves me. and he dosnt care whos around me or him when he says it. (:
  4. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    You are a very lucky girl, then....
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    thank you so much I just hope it never changes.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Geographically Arkansas, but Carolina in my mind...
    Stuff like that happens to me & my boyfriend all the time. Not even when he's deployed, seriously ALL the time. It seems the connection goes bad the second one of us says something important.

It is always funny afterwards though =)
  7. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Some guys just do dumb, romantic, cute, sweet, dumb, wanna-smack-em-over-the-head, "awww I you!" things like that sometimes
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by navygirlfriend90 View Post
    this is kind of long..

so today I waited for my boyfriend to call or text me and well he never did, he finally called but he talked to one of my family members that was here, and he didnt want to talk to me. I thought that was strange. Well I still waited and waited for him to text me or call me..but he never did. But fiannlly he got on skype and i sent him a message and he logged right off. So I got more worried. Then he got back on and appoligized to me saying reception was bad at camp and the internet keeps going ouut. Of course I believed him. Well then he sent me a message saying " we need to talk ", that scared me even more I hate those words. Well he said "i love you and never want to lose you but....." then he lost internet connection. My heart was racing so fast. But he logged back on a couple minutes later and wrote a very long message saying how he loves me and hes never felt this way and he cant waitt to get back and seee me and a llot of other things, he was expressing his feelings! I told him how he scared me and I thought he was leaving me and he said " no no no and no thats the last thing I want I love you way to much" ....Now I think this is so funnyy.
    Has this ever happened to any one?
    Quote Originally Posted by navygirlfriend90 View Post
    oh yes im very fortunate! he calls me everyday saying how amazing iam and how much he loves me. and he dosnt care whos around me or him when he says it. (:
    He's been gone 9 days and adores you this much and a couple hours of sketchy email/phone calls whatever makes you worry he's leaving you?

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  9. Senior Member

10. Senior Member
    yeah, right?

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast