Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Cloud 9 :bliss

1. Regular Member

On Cloud 9 :bliss

Advertisements
    My DB told me not too long ago that he loved me and he was 100% sure that I was it for him. I care about him SO much and I have gone through a lot of tough stuff in my life especially im my previous relationships. I was scared and I was in denial but I talked to friend I went to high school with. It started out as me giving him advice and then I found myself describing my DB in all his heart melting glory. He eventually tricked me into admitting my true feelings. "Your crazy for each other," he says. Admitting it to myself especially felt so uplifting that I am floating on air. I cannot wait to tell my DB. My heart feels like its expanded to full compacity, im glowing. I want to jump up and down "He loves you, there is no way he could say he loved you especially when you have never said it back and not mean it." I feel so good right now, its such an awesome feeling. I am so lucky to have the love of someone so unforgetable.
    Last edited by MissMeggers; 05-04-2010 at 03:33 PM.
  2. Senior Member
    aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you put me on thats how happy i am for you and now i'm thinking of how much i love my db
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onenonlyalways View Post
    aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you put me on thats how happy i am for you and now i'm thinking of how much i love my db
    O.M.G I know I feel like im about burst!! My friend Jake said I should surprise him somehow. I just can't wait to see his face!! (thats his face lol) Jake was like "Your going to make him so happy, hes probably been waiting for this moment for ages."
  4. Senior Member
    how long have you been together??and when will you get to see him next?? i think i might have a few ideas for you
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    aww, that's so sweet!!! i'm so happy for you!!

I'm Baaaaaaaack
  6. Regular Member
    We haven't been together for very long. We met when he was home for RnR for 2 weeks before he left again. He is going to be in Italy for 2 years but he will be sending for me, probably around next spring unless something changes. I would LOVE to hear your ideas!!!
  7. Senior Member
    i'll have to find you the recipe but i'll just pm it to you, hopefully by next week...i'm moving and i'm gonna be with out internet for a bit but i think you should make some tuile or tulip paste and make a fortune cookie that says i love you, lets see you could make a "coupon book" that entitles him per ticket lets say "5 kisses in 3 min" or "free massage" its up to you what kind of rewards you want to give him bec you love him. you could have a picnic and point out all the things you love and work your way down to where you tell him you love him....hmmmm i'll have to think of more but i have to find that tuile recipe....i can't rememebr how to make it lol what can i say i'm not baking and pastry lol but you will have to get silicone mats and this shape mat as well...but i'll pm you with exactly what you need: ingredients and utensils and where to get them really cheap
  8. Regular Member
    Okay!! That would be so cute.. Im going to send im my next letter inside a bottle, like a message in a bottle
  9. Senior Member
    thats a really cute idea!!!
  10. Senior Member
    awwww sooo cute!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast