Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love it when he...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I love it when he...

Advertisements
    So my baby is the bestist ... he comes back in a few short days or weeks or whenever the army decides to schedule him back home from training and he was supposed to go to a wedding the day he comes back which is a day latter then he was originally supposed to come home. Well this girl he knew who is friends with his ex. who most likely will be there and cheated on him with his brother and while he had basic totally difffernt story anyways. this girl is having a wedding and he was contemplating on going, since he has grew up with her.. meaning postponing my time with him and seeing him yet another day. i was just a little freaked out, but didnt really get upset with him just sad i guess. Anyways he just called and told me after i was trying to reinforce the fact that he should go "but baby i am gonna be too tired after the flight and besides your bed is more comfortable than mine, all i want to do is lay beside you and cuddle"

how freaking cute like he understand ive been missing him and i freaking love him.. I do feel selfish though for not wanting him to go but whatever...

So my questions it is for you to fill in the blank I love it when he ________. ill start I love it when he sacrifices for my needs rather then his own. Okay i am doing two sorry, haha I love it when he calls me wifey although we are not officially engaged...
  2. Senior Member
    I love it when he anticipates my needs. I love it when he pulls me into his lap with out saying a word and just hold me. I love it when he goes to sleep before me but when I finally make it into bed, after MSOSing all night, he rolls over right away to hold me
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat1983 View Post
    I love it when he anticipates my needs. I love it when he pulls me into his lap with out saying a word and just hold me. I love it when he goes to sleep before me but when I finally make it into bed, after MSOSing all night, he rolls over right away to hold me
    so reading that just gave me goose bumps thats awesome how long yall been together?
  4. Senior Member
    Thanks. We're coming up on 9 years all together, married 6 next month
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    aww did you all get married on your actual anniversary? I kind of want to do that so i can keep track its so bad i am kinda of the boy in the relationship i always have to ask him babe what day did we start dating? its really funny im so bad about it too ugh
  6. Senior Member
    No, lol, we have no idea when our dating anniversary is other then to say August. Neither of us is good with stuff like that. Plus it went from not dating to almost living together, seeing each other everyday. We got engaged about 6 months in and since I was 19 (about 20 and I promised my dad I would not get married until I could legally drink at my wedding) so we just planned the wedding for the next summer.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    thats awesome i want to get married so bad but i need health insurance, and i need my scholarship and i need my family who would flip they are oh so overprotective. i am the youngest of four, i planned my sisters wedding this summer and my mom checked out the venue and said it was fab so i am pretty happy about that i know i can do that part right. Just have to wait till i am 24 to get married ugh... i dont want to rush it either though. if he wasnt willing to wait in the first place he wouldnt be worth marrying to begin with so i am happy with my babes ohhh so much.. how is the waiting part though?
  8. Senior Member
    Waiting wasnt bad, we had planning and had to save a LOT of money. Plus we both wanted to get out lives straightened out, plus I had a child. And of course like you said if he wasnt willing to wait he wasnt worth marrying.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    aww yeah thats what i am thinking how did your parents react did the like him? see mine dont know he is in the military or getting deployed so yeah we will see how that one goes ... ahh
  10. Senior Member
    He was unemployed when we got together because he got hurt at work, but luckily my parents understood that he needed to be well, and he helped out a lot with my son (taking him to therapy and whatnot). But my parents are pretty understanding and supportive in general, I mean they helped me with my son when I got pregnant at 16. So when my husband proposed and before he got me a ring he went and talked to my dad, that was a huge step in the "Good Guy" box. Now 2 years ago when he joined the Army my parents were pissed. Though not just because he joined but because a year before that he moved me and their grandkids 800 miles away for a job and then got laid off and joined and they were mad I was staying in SC and not coming home. Now my reaction to that was "Its my life, be supportive or get out", lol Im an A hole. Now they are very supportive of our life and very very proud of him.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast