Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Love Quotes!

1. Senior Member

Favorite Love Quotes!

Advertisements
    DB & my five year anniversary isn't for a few more months, but we'll have to celebrate early because he'll be leaving for tech school and I think I'm going to make him like a scrapbook type thing, but not really a scrapbook, lol it's hard to explain! But anyway, I am trying to come up with some cute love quotes to put in it...so if you have a favorite or a few, please post them!! They can be military related (DB is Air Force) but they don't have to be! Thanks so much in advance!!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    When you love an Airman nothing can ever compare to the complete joy you feel when he is home, the pain when he is gone, and the unconditional love & support you have for him. <3

I <3 Thirty-One! Summer Catalog is here! Ship to APO/FPO Join my team today!
  3. Regular Member
    I am obsessed with quotes. Holliesquotes.com is full of great ones if you're looking for ideas!!
  4. Senior Member
    Thank you both!!

&& chesney--there are a TON on that site! Thanks!
  5. Regular Member
    My favorite is the one on my signature line
    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
  6. Where there is courage, there is humility
    Where there is courage, there is humility
    I have a ton!

"I'll be there forever and a day." Bon Jovi

"Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." John Keats

"Missing someone gets easier everyday beacuse even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will. "

"Love is friendship caught on fire."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude , it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4

"When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out."

"And maybe when it comes to things like this, there aren't reasons. Hearts just know."

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willng to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those who know a god thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."
  7. living my life like its golden
    living my life like its golden
    Blog Entries
    I have a few also i get most of them from love quotes | cute love quotes | sweet love quotes - top 10 - top 100

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
    --Robert A. Heinlein

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
    --Janos Arnay

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
    --Roy Croft

those are just a couple
    <a href=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs965.snc4/75841_445838396916_548251916_5919248_476385_n.jpg target=_blank>http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...8_476385_n.jpg</a>
  8. Surviving our first deployment!
    Surviving our first deployment!
    Blog Entries
    "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." ~ Sam Keen

We used this at our wedding

I also like "Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love brings us a fairy tale"
  9. Lurker Extraordinaire
    Lurker Extraordinaire
    The one in my sig is definitely one of my favorites, I also like

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -unknown

I personally really like quotegarden.com
    "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Starting Today: 101 things in 1001 days
  10. Senior Member
    Thanks everyone! You're awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast