Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Db is amazing!!!!!!!!

1. Senior Member

Jump for Joy Db is amazing!!!!!!!!

Advertisements
    So I get home after having a crappy crappy day and I'm sitting there in thinking about how I'm going to pay for all this dental work I need to have done.

I found out that I need: a root canal, a crown put on, a deep cleaning for the gum issues I have, 6 cavities need to be filled, and then I need a follow up just to make sure everything worked out. This is going to cost me a lot of money....

So I'm sitting there and I decide to check myspace only to find out that db was on AGAIN and I MISSED HIM! :[ Of course the tears start rolling down my face and eventually I calmed down enough to check my stuff.

So I get the following message from db: "Missed you again. Well, maybe I'll be back on later tonight. i really wanna talk to you, and i thought about you coming out to see me all last night when i was working. Cant wait!

Miss talking to you, i should be on later tonight. could you send me your phone number again? I could get on a payphone and call you up to see what's going on, and hear your voice again.

late!"

This makes me and I'm totally totally happy just from what he said!!!!! he is such a sweetheart!!!!! So I'm still slightly bummed that I missed him again, then, like the mind reader that he is, db logs online!!!!

:] I got to talk to him for a bit about flying out to see him and everything. He was like, "So I see you had a bad day? What happened?" It was so great to have him to talk to and whatnot! Then he was like yeah, so give me your number, I'm going to try and find a way to call you tonight. I was Sorry for the crazy smilies! But I am JUST SO UBER HAPPY!!!!

Db just has the greatest timing and always knows the right things to say to put a smile on my face He truly is my hero!!!!

:] God I love him! So now I'm just sitting here waiting to see if he actually gets to call me!!!!!!
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  2. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    yay! what a sweetie!!!
  3. I Have to start living for myself.
    I Have to start living for myself.
    Blog Entries
    What a sweetheart. And I so know how you feel about paying for dental work. I need a root canal and crown and I am under my parents insurance well certain coverages don't kick in until so many months so I either have to pull the money outta my butt or wait till january.
    Living for today, Pushing for tomorrow, Doing what I need to do to live happy
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livelaughlove87 View Post
    What a sweetheart. And I so know how you feel about paying for dental work. I need a root canal and crown and I am under my parents insurance well certain coverages don't kick in until so many months so I either have to pull the money outta my butt or wait till january.
    Ugh I hate that!!! :[ My parents insurance, which I'm covered under, only pays for so much of my expenses...and I don't know where I'm going to get the money!!! Especially with going back to school next month and having to pay for that! :/ grr... but db made it all feel better :]
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  5. He's finally home :)
    He's finally home :)
    Blog Entries
    That's the best. When SO pops up right when you need him most

(I swear sometimes I think they have ESP)

Religious Liberals - We exist

He's Home!!!!

6. jacksonsvw83
    Not to thread jack but... Have you checked out CareCredit?

www.carecredit.com

I used it to pay for some work I had done.