Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have YOU done...?

1. BLT= Brandon Loves Tiffany
    BLT= Brandon Loves Tiffany

Love What have YOU done...?

Advertisements
    ...for your SO? like what kind of romantic things?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    i got him a cat for christmas and made him the best dinner ever for valentine's day this year. also i sent him a memory foam pillow in his last care package because he said he's been having trouble sleeping without me. i had that problem and still do a bit, but it made it a lot easier to fall asleep and stay asleep. i sometimes write him little love notes to find when he gets home.
  3. It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!
    It's impossible to wear a frown in candytown!
    Well, I have done a lot. But in the most recent care package....he wanted dvd's but the cases were getting to be a lot. So, I took the dvd's out of the cases and put them in a dvd case and on each "page" I put a sticky note with an "I love when you...." or "I love you because...." statement. He loved it!!!
    I love him with all my heart!!

4. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    Everything under the sun it seems like

The most recent thing would have to be sending him a box full of his favorite thing in the world.

CHEX MIX. A whole 5 lbs of it. Hahaha.
    There AreNo Words
  5. BLT= Brandon Loves Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by anmiller86 View Post
    i got him a cat for christmas and made him the best dinner ever for valentine's day this year. also i sent him a memory foam pillow in his last care package because he said he's been having trouble sleeping without me. i had that problem and still do a bit, but it made it a lot easier to fall asleep and stay asleep. i sometimes write him little love notes to find when he gets home.
    aw those are some really good ideas... a few things I have done are like...

sneak little notes in his bag on the last day he's home so he finds them later
    once I was standing outside his house at 12:35 on the 2nd of a month which is our anniversarry time and day and called him and told him to go outside and look at the stars. when he saw me it finally clicked that he had forgot... lol
    once I wrote a love letter then ripped it into a few pieces and hide them around his room. he had to find them and put them together to read it.
    find random funny cards and send them while he's deployed
    send packs of his favorite gum and tea
    theres prolly more but those are all I can think of right now
  6. BLT= Brandon Loves Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by square bear View Post
    Everything under the sun it seems like

The most recent thing would have to be sending him a box full of his favorite thing in the world.

CHEX MIX. A whole 5 lbs of it. Hahaha.
    haha sweet!
  7. Senior Member

hmmm, when he was deployed, in his valentine's day care package i counted the number of days left in the deployment and cut out a paper heart and wrote something i love about him on each one, so he could read one every day until he got home (and he got home in june so it was a lot of hearts haha). i made him a calendar once with pictures of us for every month, kind of girly maybe but he loved it. i made him a build-a-bear last night and i'm in the process of making him a scrapbook. i send him cute random text messages about how much i love him all the time, so does he.
  8. BLT= Brandon Loves Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1005 View Post
    hmmm, when he was deployed, in his valentine's day care package i counted the number of days left in the deployment and cut out a paper heart and wrote something i love about him on each one, so he could read one every day until he got home (and he got home in june so it was a lot of hearts haha). i made him a calendar once with pictures of us for every month, kind of girly maybe but he loved it. i made him a build-a-bear last night and i'm in the process of making him a scrapbook. i send him cute random text messages about how much i love him all the time, so does he.

omgosh. I completely forgot... I made a calendar too back when he was in A school. It was mostly pictures of me at places we used to go together then in the months I put stuff like our first kiss and first date and when we met... it was cute. I was pretty proud of that, lol.

also, he collects shot glasses so I got one made that has our names and anny date on it.
  9. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    When he left for his duty station I packed him a box of things from Boston.

I got him a new Red Sox t-shirt (Youkilis!!), a Red Sox sticker for his car, 2 bags of Cape Cod potato chips, and a few bottles of Nantucket Nectars (juice that they only sell around here).
  10. Senior Member
    I just made my husband a scrapbook of our relationship for our first anniversary since he is in iraq...

I also had to leave our house and go visit home when he was training once and he was going to get back home before I did so I left notes for him all over the room and set out his pt outfit for his first day back...

I am in the process of making him a calendar of our daughter with a prof. photoshoot with my daughter and our friends lil boy... it's going to be so cute!

And my favorite was writing letters with my left hand before our daughter was born and sending them to him on holidays... as if our daughter had written them... now I use her hand to write him letters... they are adorable!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast