Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I need some advice!!!!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Confused I need some advice!!!!

Advertisements
    My DB at least I thought he was my DB. When I had visited him at Ft. Eustis, VA during the Fourth of July weekend. We had a great time and while I was on the phone with my mom. He was on the phone with his brother not blood related. His brother asked who he was with. My DB said I'm with my gf. His brother asked him who is your gf and he didn't know he had one. My DB answered Lan the girl I've been dating for a while now. I didn't know we were dating so I looked at him with a shock expression on my face. He had the face expression that said yeah you're my gf. I asked what him what that was about and he explained to me that his brother didn't know who I was because we never met each other and he didn't know I was dating you. A couple of weeks later I asked him how long have we been dating? He answered back i don't know i didn't know we were dating. I told him what he said to his brother and me. And he never respond back from that. I don't know what to do because I don't know what this mean how he can tell his brother that we're dating and tells me that we're not dating. I still feel hurt when I he told me that.....
  2. a sailor's girl
    The only thing you can really do is talk to him. If he wont talk about it then I think thats just his f'd up way of letting you know he's not into the committment right now.
  3. I'm a Mrs.!
    I'm a Mrs.!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a sailor's girl View Post
    The only thing you can really do is talk to him. If he wont talk about it then I think thats just his f'd up way of letting you know he's not into the committment right now.
    I'm sorry! That's not fair that he's sending mixed signals like that.. it HAS to be one way or the other. Ask him if he really feels like that's being fair to you. Perhaps it'll make him think about things more.

Good luck!

"It's not about the weather, but who you're with when you step outside."