Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I honestly love this man

1. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"

Love I honestly love this man

Advertisements
    I dont know how i got so lucky this time. I cant believe after all the horrible pain i felt...i can feel okay.
    He helps me like ive no one ever has before.

Ive been having a rough night. My grandparents are here visiting. They are going to leave tomorrow instead of Tuesday...and that..that is where the tears started. I hugged my grandma and the tears were just flowing. I used to go over to their house EVERYDAY, we're realllly close. Before we moved here...every weekend it was my mom, my grandma, and I going out to the mall or wherever, just having fun. It was so nice to have that back. I just hate that they are leaving. Yea it's one day but it's one more day i had with them.
    I leave for school august 16. I'll be five hours from my parents. Ive just been sooo incredibly close with them and it just all seems to be coming at me SO fast. Yea it's five hours and that's soo much better than them still being in Illinois while im in Brownsville. My grandparents are supposed to move down here too, which im sooo soo happy about, which if they do that will help my mom alot. I hope my grandparents can sell their house so they can get here soon.
    I get these nights when i get so emotional and i think about my family. I think about how sometimes i can get SUCH a temper (I take after my mom and grandpa on that one ) and i hate that i can snap at them sometimes. I just feel like ive been soo horrible through my 18 years of life, but i know no one is perfect. I know i love my family soo soo much. It just hurts that ill have to be away from them so soon. I know it's only for a few months but it just seems SO crazy.

Ughh but then DB called me and he could tell i wasnt ok. I just started bawling on the phone..i mean i was crying so hard. I'm crying while writing this haha. But, he talked me down he was so great at it. Granted im so emotional that even the happy things made me cry! ExDF never was there for me when i needed him. He never was, and to have this kind of support from DB made me feel so incredible. He told me that he knows it's going to be hard for me to be down there and away from everyone but he's going to be there for me and if at anytime i just REALLY need him, to just call him and he will get to me no matter what way he has to. I love him so much, i really do, and it feels so great to be able to feel that way towards him, towards someone who realllly loves me. He told me about how funny it was the way we started talking and how one day he'll be coming home to me and asking me how school was (i'm going to be a history teacher) and he'll be setting the table in his uniform because he's just so happy to come home to his wonderful wife and beautiful kids...yea thats a wow-er but it was sweet. He said how he'll come see me at work/school and all the kids ill be teaching will see him in his uniform and all that. He was just being sooo amazing! i love it. I'm so happy. but so emotional right now haha.

I'm sooo soo sorry this was soo long but i had to get all that out. And i have to say how much i appreciate all of you soo soo incredibly much too. You are all here for me when i need supportive people around me the most. Even though you only know me on here, you guys are like family to me. I you all thank you so much.

2. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    Awww I'm so glad you finally found someone that appreciates how amazing you are

I know what you mean about having nights where you reflect over things, I'm having one of those nights tonight too.

You are such a sweeheart and you deserve the best. It's about time a man realized that you are a woman worth loving through her ups and downs
    There AreNo Words
  3. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Quote Originally Posted by square bear View Post
    Awww I'm so glad you finally found someone that appreciates how amazing you are

I know what you mean about having nights where you reflect over things, I'm having one of those nights tonight too.

You are such a sweeheart and you deserve the best. It's about time a man realized that you are a woman worth loving through her ups and downs
    thank you soo much ahhh and if you seriously read through all that. you are amazing

YOU were there for me through ALOT of that crap that went on and i appreciate that more than anything

Yea these nights drive me nuts..but it does feel good to get it all out. Just everything seems so crazy lately.

you are woonderful and i would say, a very great friend, even if it is only through here

4. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingMyMarine22 View Post
    thank you soo much ahhh and if you seriously read through all that. you are amazing

YOU were there for me through ALOT of that crap that went on and i appreciate that more than anything

Yea these nights drive me nuts..but it does feel good to get it all out. Just everything seems so crazy lately.

you are woonderful and i would say, a very great friend, even if it is only through here

YOU are the amazing one, and of course we're friends. You've been through a lot and I swear, if this guy so much as makes you feel like crying I will hunt him down I will not tolerate you being unhappy because of a guy, you've had enough of that.
    There AreNo Words
  5. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    YOU are the amazing one, and of course we're friends. You've been through a lot and I swear, if this guy so much as makes you feel like crying I will hunt him down I will not tolerate you being unhappy because of a guy, you've had enough of that.
    hahaha and thats why i ya!
    haha nahh so far he only makes me cry in the good ways haha...he was saying suuuch sweet things about the future and the part about him coming here if i need him in any way possible just made me cry so much i was like watch it im having an emotional night everything makes me cry
    well im glad ive had you around for the support
  6. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    hahaha and thats why i ya!
    haha nahh so far he only makes me cry in the good ways haha...he was saying suuuch sweet things about the future and the part about him coming here if i need him in any way possible just made me cry so much i was like watch it im having an emotional night everything makes me cry
    well im glad ive had you around for the support
    You've always got me

Now if you could just get Tim to be more like your man.... hmm.
    There AreNo Words
  7. Senior Member
    im glad hun you need someone there for you through thick and thin hugs and remember im always here for you too

8. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    You've always got me

Now if you could just get Tim to be more like your man.... hmm.

thanks hun, it means so much and im always here for you if you need anything too!!

hahha send him our way ill tell him to shape him up I'LL tell him what needs to be done . You need some SUPER SUPER SUPER sweetness

Quote Originally Posted by RunAwayLove View Post
    im glad hun you need someone there for you through thick and thin hugs and remember im always here for you too
    ahhh and youu!!! you are amazing you have helped so much too!!
    and i loove it. I love the wonderful support
    thank you thank you soo much
    and im always here for YOU too
  9. Senior Member
    thanks hun, it means so much and im always here for you if you need anything too!!

hahha send him our way ill tell him to shape him up I'LL tell him what needs to be done . You need some SUPER SUPER SUPER sweetness

ahhh and youu!!! you are amazing you have helped so much too!!
    and i loove it. I love the wonderful support
    thank you thank you soo much
    and im always here for YOU too

lol you are too much silly i just do what i can you have been a big support to me as well

10. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Quote Originally Posted by RunAwayLove View Post
    lol you are too much silly i just do what i can you have been a big support to me as well

well you do a fabulous job

and i do all that i can to help you. I'm here to help all that i can. I don't like anyone having to go through any rough patch, and if there is any way i can help i'll do it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast