Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hmm.maybe wrong forum...but IDK sorry if it is

1. He's the only other half that makes me whole ♥
    He's the only other half that makes me whole ♥

Hmm.maybe wrong forum...but IDK sorry if it is

Advertisements
    Me and DB are gonna get married when he gets back from his upcoming deployment...He wants to go into the law enforcement field once he gets out (Fall 2009)...The training is 6 and a half months long. He may/may be able to leave on weekends...It depends on his classes performance and how far along they are. Would you move while he is training and stay with his parents (He will relocate after training) or stay right where you are now? I dont really know what I should do.
    Last edited by snowhite634; 07-16-2008 at 07:34 AM.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowhite634 View Post
    Me and DB are gonna get married when he gets back from his upcoming deployment...He wants to go into the law enforcement field once he gets out (Fall 2009)...The training is 6 and a half months long. He may/may be able to leave on weekends...It depends on his classes performance and how far along they are. Would you move while he is training and stay with his parents (He will relocate after training) or stay right where you are now? I dont really know what I should do.
    well 6 months isn't that long so i would stay where i was (assuming that you are settled ie have a job or go to school, and a decent place to live, and then move where he is going after he finishes.

Unless you mean he is relocating to the area where his parents are after training, then i would move once i had a job in that area. But i know the stateys (at least in PA) do not get to pick their duty stations so keep that in mind. I don't know about local police.

PS: i know i lot of people who went to the state police academy (in PA) and none of them got to leave on weekends, but you could go visit them on open house weekends i think there were two the whole six months.
  3. Senior Member
    i would stay

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,