Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: He can't sleep cause he's excited...a must share....

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Love He can't sleep cause he's excited...a must share....

Advertisements
    Too cute, I get to work and find all these emails from DH because he cant sleep....I loves him!!! Can't wait only 3 more days till he "comes home"

1) I'm watching this fucking movie "Confessions of a young bride" (Fuck you its the only thing on right now at 4am) and its fucking stressing me out. Its about a couple who is getting married, they move in with each other... ugh!!! Watching this movie is stressing me out and making me worried about us co-existing again... I'm scared!!!

2) (Crazy ass Shiza)
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25606488/?GT1=43001

3) Ok I'm trying to go to sleep now... love you... good night.. hopefully.

4) nope still awake... didnt work... ugh!!!

5) ugh... I cant believe this shit. I'm tired I can feel it but I just cant get to sleep. I've decided I'll go to McD's aka McDonalds for a McGriddle... mmmmm at least I get something out of being an insomniac... I'm probably gonna have to live off of rockstars today... See what you are doing to me? I cant fucking sleep, eat or anything all because I'm excited to go home and see you... You better feel loved motherfucker cause I have never ever in my entire life been this excited. I have always been like you, it hits be the day of or the day before. Well LOVE YOU (P.S. dont bitch I'm not yelling... lol)

6) Lol... now I'm watching this movie about this couple who met and are moving in with each other and the chicks roommate is a complete bitch, kinda reminded me of your ex-roommate Eva... lmao. Man I hate that bitch, I'm so glad I didn't know you when you two were living together. Do you think that things would have been different between us if you did live together?

Oh BTW I think you were right... Imodium doesn't work for nerves...

7) Well its me yet again. This time its a good email though. I was sitting here reading what you wrote in the movies, books, etc on our myspace for the first time and just reading what you wrote brought a tear to my eye (yup just one... lol) anyways, it just made me think about how perfect we are for each other. We compliment each other so well Rebecca. I can't believe for a second that you are anything less than my soul mate. If I don't have you I'm not me. I love you so much. I love you with all of my heart. You have made my life better than I have ever thought life could be. You have opened my eyes to the whole world and I love it! You made me into the man I am today and you have shown me who I don't want to be. I'm sorry I haven't be the greatest lately, well infact for a long time now, and for that I am sorry. I'm not perfect, but I want to be a perfect husband. I want to be that great couple we once were. I love you Rebecca, I love us, I love everything about my life, and its all thanks to you. God Rebecca I love sighing just because I think about how much I love us. Yes I sighed and it never gets old, what can I say you take my breath away! *Smiling* wow I can't believe it, I actually get my breath taken away... wow, I never thought about it like that.
  2. Senior Member
    Aww, funny and sweet!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by CAmom4721 View Post
    Aww, funny and sweet!

I know! Poor thing better get some sleep cause when he comes home its his turn with the kids....I'm taking a NAP!! lmao
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lrrodiguez View Post
    I know! Poor thing better get some sleep cause when he comes home its his turn with the kids....I'm taking a NAP!! lmao

I told my husband the same thing!! And we only have one so I can imagine how excited you are for that!! Dh actually agreed that if I let him sleep in the first day after he's home, he'll let me sleep in the next one.
  5. My Life is My Own Again! YAY!!
    My Life is My Own Again! YAY!!
    NoVA/He's on a boat right now, but stationed in Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by lrrodiguez View Post
    Um, no...Give those kids some kiddie benadryl and get your on!!!!!!

(PS: I don't condone drugging kids, it's a JOKE! )
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by CAmom4721 View Post
    I told my husband the same thing!! And we only have one so I can imagine how excited you are for that!! Dh actually agreed that if I let him sleep in the first day after he's home, he'll let me sleep in the next one.
    I am excited but dont think the kids will let me sleep, mainly our youngest she is such a momma's girl, she's never been around him so Im curious to see her reaction....
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by WGs_Grrl View Post
    Um, no...Give those kids some kiddie benadryl and get your on!!!!!!

(PS: I don't condone drugging kids, it's a JOKE! )

LMFAO, let me rephase myself....its nap time for the kids and, catch up time for mommy and daddy...
  8. .boricua.
    .boricua.
    LOLLLLLL

that is the cutest thing I've ever seen hahahaha