Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: marriage?!?!?!?

1. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.

Confused marriage?!?!?!?

Advertisements
    ok so my db been talking about marriage alot lately!! weve only been dating for 9 months and all and we live together as of beginning of june not to mention he was deployed for four months of out relationship..i love him to death hes amazing and im sure he plans on askin me sometimes soon since he always asks me what i would say "if" he asks. lol i never know what to say im only 20 and i never really thought about marriage until now since hes always bringing it up. he even spoke to my father about it and everything, i would most likely say yes but its a HUGE step. ehhh i need advice. or something
  2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    you just moved in together. relax and enjoy spending time with him in your home. that's a big step too. you're young so there is no need to rush.
  3. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    The only advice I can give is this the guy you can't live without? or the guy you can live with (essentially settle for)?! If he's the first guy!!! GO FOR IT! What's your gut telling you?! Do you have reservations? Then wait! If you don't go for it!!!
  4. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    i kno i would hate to rush into it! but at the same time i wouldnt want to dissappoint him and say no. ehh
  5. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorsgal<3 View Post
    i kno i would hate to rush into it! but at the same time i wouldnt want to dissappoint him and say no. ehh
    well, next time he brings it up, talk about timing. are there any other things you want to personally accomplish before you get married? school, travel, career, finances, etc?
  6. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbecker View Post
    well, next time he brings it up, talk about timing. are there any other things you want to personally accomplish before you get married? school, travel, career, finances, etc?
    i finished college but i do pln furthering my education but sometime way in the future. as for everything else im pretty set. but maybe we could just be engaged for a reallly loooonnnnggg time.
  7. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
  8. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    I would take time and look at how you personally feel. It sounds like you are unsure if you are ready for that big of a step. A long engagement might give you a chance to have a "more committed" relationship but yet time to make sure that you are prepared to take this step to the future.
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I would take time and look at how you personally feel. It sounds like you are unsure if you are ready for that big of a step. A long engagement might give you a chance to have a "more committed" relationship but yet time to make sure that you are prepared to take this step to the future.

Also, if it's going to be forever, then having some more time under your belt to wait might be best... just because you seem sort of surprised by even talking about it.
  10. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    thanks for advice! i really appreciate it ladies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast