Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutest thing your SO has ever said?

1. Missing him dearly
    Missing him dearly

Cutest thing your SO has ever said?

Advertisements
    Ok i'm feeling sappy! What's the sweetest thing your SO has written in a letter or said over the phone while they were away??

Mine would probably be when he said, "When I was younger, i'd think of what i'd want my wife to be like, and that girl couldn't even compare to you" ahh i miss him so much!!
  2. fridaynightgirl
    Hmm. He's not really a cutsie kind of guy but he has said some really wonderful things...

Just yesterday he said he never expected to meet a woman who "fit" him so well. Considering how independent he is, that is QUITE a compliment.

Other things that he's said are quite personal so I think I'll keep them to myself but it's been sweet thinking through them.
  3. Senior Member
    that the first thing I need to learn as "an army wife" is no news is good news...

PS... he said this before even calling me his girlfriend
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Most recently "I love holding you while I sleep"

Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Hmmm....again my dh really isn't the "cutesy" kind of guy.

BUT my moment would be at our wedding....he was so nervous he was shaking like carzy and dropped my ring which proceeded to roll under the altar.

He was so embarassed. But later he said he was so scared that I was going to leave him up there!

Silly men.

6. Senior Member

he tells me everyday, "i love you until death do us part."
  7. Allie
    Quote Originally Posted by navy.baby View Post
    Ok i'm feeling sappy! What's the sweetest thing your SO has written in a letter or said over the phone while they were away??

Mine would probably be when he said, "When I was younger, i'd think of what i'd want my wife to be like, and that girl couldn't even compare to you" ahh i miss him so much!!
    awww that is sooo sweet!
    DB says the sweetest things to me every day.. it's hard to pick..
    once he said "i saw this elderly couple today & she was in a wheelchair and they were still holding hands and it made me think of you and how we will be when we grow old together"

& another sweet thing he does is sing to me on the phone.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Not the cutest thing he has said, I'm sure. Can't think right now what would be. But he did say something today that made me laugh.

We were talking about this camping site we're going to go to in a few weeks. I was telling him I would go get him a new fishing pole. He replies with a chuckle and I'll pick out my own pole. I chuckled back "Oh, so you don't trust me". And he shook his head and said nope. So I said" fine I'll pick out the kids' fishing poles then". And he says "That's a good idea". You know like you stick with them cause you don't know what all a man's fishing pole needs and how to pick it all out, etc. I say 'what you trust me to pick out their poles but not your's'. And he just nods his head. Turd. LOL

The other day he texted me to say "I love you". I wrote back "I love you. I miss you". He replies with "Awwwwww". I replied with "You're too cute". I didn't get a reply. LOL He tries to play all manly most of the time and then he replies with Awwww. LOL I couldn't help but laugh and think Oh, Lord how cute is this.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    "I can't wait to have a house full of little monsters that look beautiful like you" ... well that was paraphrased. He calls our future kids monsters all the time
  10. Senior Member
    LOL it sounds weird but here ya go. Back story, we had just had our two year anni, and driving to a movie.

Hubby:You know what I just realized...
    Me: what?
    Hubby:We're married.
    Me:And you're just realizing this now?
    Hubby: well I'm just so happy I married my best friend, even after two years I'm still a little in shock.

I just started crying after that stupid butt head... I love him.
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast