Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Just thinking...

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

Just thinking...

Advertisements
    So maybe I'm just getting cold feet. I've been the strong one with our soon to be wedding and I guess it's now my turn to be scared. I don't really have anyone to turn to talk to... My best friend doesn't have a cell cause she couldn't pay her bill. And I don't want to tell him anything. I don't know if him and I are ready... But I can't stay here another year without going through so much more. And being away like this for another year, I have no clue what it would do to our relationship. It's about 4 months till our wedding. I know once I see him everything will be wiped from my mind and my cold feet will go away. thanks for listening... Just a down night...
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    WATCH WHAT YOU POST. REMEMBER OPSEC AND PERSEC. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS WATCHING![/SIZE]
  4. sydneesmomma18
    I went through the same thing before My love and I married, but i wouldnt call it cold feet, I knew I was i love with him and wanted to spend my life with him , I was just scared about the growing up part, living on our own, being out in the great big world...it was a big step, but i got passed it and we are so happy and im happy I didnt back out!
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I guess its just cause I'm young! i'm only 18 and he's only 20. Not alot of people are thinking we are going to make it and some times that just gets in your head and it doens't help. Sometimes when I'm down like this I hate being home alone... other times I dont mind.. (like when I can roast marshmellows over a candle without my parents freaking out lol)
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. .:I(L)You:.Those 3 Words Have My Life In Them
    .:I(L)You:.Those 3 Words Have My Life In Them

IMy Baby Boy!
  7. Senior Member
    it's completely normal to second guess yourself when its such a big decision like that. and it is a lot harder when the person you're going to marry isn't with you to make you feel better about it. but as soon as i saw him and i was in his arms i knew i was making the best decision of my life!
  8. sydneesmomma18
    hun, I met my hubs when I was 14 years old, we ended up getting pregnant when we where 16 definately on accident, 2 years later we got married we where both 18, and u know what noone thought we would ever make it. We knew what we had though. And now we are happy, we have problems like every relationship does but we arehappy we are in love, and we have a beautiful family! Dont give up and if you and him know w/out a doubt that you love each other then dont let other peoples opinion stand in the way! you are the only one who can know if you are truly in love!no one else can know that or take it away from you, so dont let them!
  9. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneesmomma18 View Post
    hun, I met my hubs when I was 14 years old, we ended up getting pregnant when we where 16 definately on accident, 2 years later we got married we where both 18, and u know what noone thought we would ever make it. We knew what we had though. And now we are happy, we have problems like every relationship does but we arehappy we are in love, and we have a beautiful family! Dont give up and if you and him know w/out a doubt that you love each other then dont let other peoples opinion stand in the way! you are the only one who can know if you are truly in love!no one else can know that or take it away from you, so dont let them!

that really helps me a lot. I just haven't heard from many people who were my age getting married. It's great to hear from someone who went through kind of what I'm about to go through.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by charm586 View Post
    it's completely normal to second guess yourself when its such a big decision like that. and it is a lot harder when the person you're going to marry isn't with you to make you feel better about it. but as soon as i saw him and i was in his arms i knew i was making the best decision of my life!