Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: It is not just the wildfires that are burning here!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

UPDATE: It is not just the wildfires that are burning here!

Advertisements
    Hey everyone! Previous post:

This is LONG>>>> sorry.

Ok, as most of you know, my life has been an roller coaster of emotions when it comes to the love department. I have moved on from John and enjoying life. Well, this week, I have met the most wonderful man (so far anyway... ) Here is how it has gone down:

I saw his profile many months ago (before ex-DB) on a personals page. I was intrigued by his profile so I sent him a message. I never got anything back. Well, I let my membership expire when I met ex-DB... I activated it again the beginning of May since John and I stopped seeing eachother. I was scanning the personals and saw his page again but still no activity in a long time. I was disappointed but decided to try one more time with the hopes he would log back in. well, my membership expired again last week so I did not renew. I was disappointed.

Monday night I was sitting there checking email and it said I had a message on the personals site. In order for me to check it, I had to renew and I was not willing to renew again. For about 3 hours I could not get him off my mind and I kept thinking "what if it is him that sent the message.." but I would quickly talk myself out of renewing. This went on a while longer so I finally gave in... checked the email and it was not him... I felt defeated and hated that I spent that money.

Tuesday I decided to check again since I had paid for the service and OMG!!! HE WROTE ME!!! My heart skipped! I could not reply fast enough because I saw he was on!!! WEll, he wrote back and we exchanged ID's for the IM and we have been hooked since... We email thoughout the day, he waits for me to get home and we chat for 4+ hours a night! He said he had let his account expire a long time ago but something kept telling him to renew. It was funny he said that because I did not tell him mine had expired... WHen I told him my side, we laughed...

Tonight will be more of the same and we are planning on getting together very soon! He just emailed me and said that he really likes me a lot!!!

He is currently in the Navy but will be getting out soon. He is planning to stay here and set up practice! I cannot believe it! He is so supportive about me trying to get into Medical School and said he would help me with my studies since he is a Dr. and has been through it! WOW! I am so happy right now!

UPDATE:

We had our first date last night and it was FANTASTIC! He seems to be such a wonderful man! We are planning to get together very soon. Right now the plan is for me to go to his house this weekend then the following weekend he will come to mine since we live 1 1/2 hours apart. We are going to share the driving responsiblities. I have a feeling I will volunteer to go to his place a lot more since he has a house on the ocean! I am a beach lover! HAHA Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me! So far, he seems to be what I am looking for in a man but I know we are still in the "honeymooning" stage so I pray he does not change. That has happened to be before and it is not fun.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    for you Kimmie!!

What a sweet story I hope everything works out for you both!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

continued
  4. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    You so deserve this!
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    thats so exciting, Im glad for you Kimmie
  6. Senior Member
    how awesome!!!

7. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

Good for you!! But please...let someone know exactly where you're going, what time you should arrive ect....Just in case.... (that's the Mom in me...)
  8. Senior Member
    Kimmie! How exciting!! I'm glad you found someone that seems will treat you right, you deserve it!
  9. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that's amazing!! Enjoy yourself and be careful!
  10. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    OMG

I'm so excited for you! There's nothing quite like a new relationship

Woohoo!
    There AreNo Words
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast