Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CONDOMS!

1. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka

Hello CONDOMS!

Advertisements
    Okay ladies. I would hope most of you know, but I'm gonna toss it out there anyway.

For those of you that don't have latex allergies / religious issues, I wanted to remind you that your local Planned Parenthood will GIVE OUT condoms. It's easy, it's 100% confidential, it's free, they don't care how many you take or how often you come back, and that's what they're there for.

But, I also wanted to make it easier. I work for Planned Parenthood, and they pawn so many condoms off on me (with the express purpose that I give them out) that it's not even funny.

So, if you're not comfortable going to Planned Parenthood, you just can't face the drugstore, whatever your issue might be. I'm offering to mail condoms. It might take me a bit (I'm slow with the post office), and I'd have to make sure they didn't get overheated, but I've got them and I'll share.

If you're in my area just stop by or we can meet up or if you're far away I'll send you condoms. I'll send one, I'll send a few hundred. Believe me, I've got 'em. Usually in pretty colors. Just PM me or something. I promise I won't share your business with the board. I had to sign an oath when I started my job that all PP business (which I'd consider this to be) is 100% confidential. I won't even discuss it again with you unless you bring it up first. There will be no judgment and no need for shame.

I'd also like to offer myself up for any awkward sex ed-ish questions that you might want answered. I should have the answers, and if I don't, I should be able to find them. Like I said, just PM me... it doesn't have to go out on the board. Heck. I'm starting an official corner or something.

Disclaimer: I can't tell you if you're pregnant via symptoms. I haven't been pregnant. I wouldn't know. Likewise, I ain't a doc. I don't know anything about diagnosing diseases over the internet or whatnot.

I can give you facts about bc methods, about whether or not you could've gotten pregnant from something, about how to keep yourself protected, advice on different methods of bc and whatnot, condom demonstrations.... etc.... Just give me a shot.

ETA (2/1/09): I am not currently sending out free condoms. The post office bills got a little much. But, I will be happy to answer questions or help you find a place local to you for free/cheap condoms.

My Planned Parenthood confidentiality oath still applies, if you feel more comfortable PMing me, or you can post your questions here.
    Last edited by Del; 02-01-2009 at 04:50 PM.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Very cool of you

I know community action corps in a lot of towns gives away condoms in big, brown paper bags, too.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    aww what a great Public Service announcement

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    can I get condoms from you just so that I can stop spending money on my own? I'm a total cheap ass

haha... i'm just kidding... I won't be needing condoms for quite some time! between the box we have left and a deployment... I ain't worried...

but this is totally cool of you to do
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

del gave me a pretty condom. see, everyone is doing it. no need to be embarrassed.

it's pretty & has a maple leaf on the packaging. not only is she a sex expert, she's a good canadian too! never know when i might be on antibiotics & need some lovin's. it's in my desk drawer.

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I want a pretty condom with a leaf on it!

... I don't think I'd want to use it though....
  7. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I have a condom that says I paris!
    showed my mom she didn't know what it was at frist lol neither did my teacher so funny!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

8. tiffany2727
    del i have a question for you i being taken some meds for the pain until they pull my wisdom teeth and its stay it weaken BC is that true or false or have you heard anything like that
  9. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    ahhh how sweet. thanks for the offer! we'll keep you in mind!

10. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
    can I get condoms from you just so that I can stop spending money on my own? I'm a total cheap ass

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast