Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: question about men's rings

1. veteran's wife
    veteran's wife
    Blog Entries

question about men's rings

Advertisements
    told DF when he is on leave that we are going ring shopping i picked out my ring, he hasn't. at first i didn't care what type of band his chioce was. just as long as it was basic with no diamonds in the ring. which was fine with him. now my mom put ideas in my head saying that married men need a gold band because silver looks like they are unmarried. WTF now i have no idea. i want him to look "married" but gold would (now i thought of it) good on him because of his skin tone (his mexican) but i want him happy.

does silver on a ring finger look like he isn't married or is my mom just old fashion. if married what type of ring does your hubby have?????

Proud Veteran's Wife/ Truckers Wife

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    i dont think the color matters, a ring is a ring. my best friends husband has a white gold ring, and my DH has a titamium carbide, which is like a dark silver grey with a black center
  3. I Have to start living for myself.
    I Have to start living for myself.
    Blog Entries
    my friends sister just recently got married and her husband has a silver band, i see alot of people now a days with silver bands.
    Living for today, Pushing for tomorrow, Doing what I need to do to live happy
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

DH doesn't like gold so we have platnium (silver color) and he loves it, everyone admires them cause they are an unusual shape.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    color doesn't matter... if there is a ring on their "wedding ring finger" they are married.
    (i know some ppl wear true love waits)

i wanted df to get white gold since my ring is white gold, but he wanted gold.
    we compromised and he is getting a two tone ring. http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores...51.15058.15114
  6. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    I don't think metal type matters. It depends on what he wants or what the 2 of you decide. Yellow Gold is very traditional, but other metals are so nice as well! DB wants a tungsten ring with diamonds in it. Some guys think rings with diamonds are "gay." Do we care?
  7. veteran's wife
    veteran's wife
    Blog Entries
    thank you girls, i love you all. you made me feel 10 times better. i just text DF and told him that i was being selfish and just as long as he wears his ring on the ring finger (which he is) then that is all that matters. i see now, reading all your post that it really doesn't matter.
    Proud Veteran's Wife/ Truckers Wife

8. unconditionally, until the day i die
    unconditionally, until the day i die
    both me and DF got white gold weddingbands, i think it would look good on him, he is latino too and like you said color shouldnt matter, ss long as its on the right finger!
  9. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i dont think the color matters. dh's is two-toned (white gold & yellow gold) does that mean he's confused? it's the finger on which he wears it that matters
  10. Senior Member
    DH has a white gold ring that is so cool looking. On the out side of the ring it is shiny then it has a cutout pattern seporating the inside from the outside. The inside is kinda buffed so it is not shiny. It is so cool looking and it is the only ring he wares.
    :

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast