Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need some advice ASAP!

1. Dana
    Dana

Help need some advice ASAP!

Advertisements
    I spent spring break with DF- while I was there, he left his email open and all. I saw that he sent something to someone at craigslist- he's trying to sell his rims so i didn't think anything of it. Well today I logged into his email (im home now) and checked it. Well he sent a message to this woman who's 30, her husbands deployed and she's 6 months pregnant!!!! well in the email it says that he realizes she's preggo and all and just wants to know what she's looking for. And that he has a girl, but it's long distance. And for her to reply back with a picture and something about herself and if she wants maybe they could be cool on the DL! So I looked up her personal ad- and she has an agreement with her husband that she can do as she pleases while he's gone!!!!!

He knows I have the password to his email b/c I made it for him while he was deployed. But I've never checked it till now, just this past weekend I felt like something was going on- he was MIA for the entire night on friday and most of the day on saturday. It's a catch 22- if I say something. As much as I want to- someone said to me to not let the cat out of the bag till you can catch the cat- so until he does something, don't say anything.

she hasn't responded to him though. and he hasn't messaged her again either. He doesn't have a personal ad up either, well at least I can't find it. Im supposed to be moving down there in 2 months too! I don't wanna be moving down to that sh*t!!!

so agree with not saying anything till i can catch him in the act?!!? or what!? I want this to work out- but some people don't change, this is his first time pulling this crap
  2. Banned
    Banned
    hmm...i say you have some major thinking to do. I would seriously consider my chances of a successful marriage if this stuff ,in fact, is going on. But you know this already i am sure. I just hope you make the best decision for yourself. If i were in your flip flops, i would run fast but that's just me. So good luck hun...........I hope it all works out for the best.
  3. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    Hell no. This is bullshit.

Honestly, if I were in your shoes. I would IMMEDIATELY confront him as soon as he was available and tell him about the email. Yes, he would be mad you logged into his email, but who cares? The point is that he is hiding something from you. Cool on the freakin' DL? HELL NO. I would NOT allow this to slip.

In my opinion, you kinda did catch him in an act, not like actually cheating on you, but definitely not respecting you and possibly cheating on you down the road.

The woman is 6 months pregnant for god's sake! That's terrible! How can her and her husband have an agreement? That's just sick.

I'm sorry I get mad when I read stuff like this. I hope you do what you feel is right and I really really hope you and your DF make it through this. But I would definitely not move down there with him until you've confronted him about the email.

4. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    I had the SAME problem with one of my exs. I just kept reading until I saw they were meeting up somewhere and I walked on on them. I looked him dead in the face and said "Now can you admit to me you're cheating? Or are you going to continue to lie to me?" I walked out and never spoke to him again. He called and called and showed up at my house, etc. Look out for yourself girlie. If he is cheating or attempting to cheat now, chances are he will do it again. Sorry PM me if you need to chat. I know that pain. oh too well.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    honestly if I were in your shoes I would wait till he was caught. Then confront and tell him to FUCK OFF. As Cassaundra put it I'd be running as fast I could in my flip flops!
  6. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
    honestly if I were in your shoes I would wait till he was caught. Then confront and tell him to FUCK OFF. As Cassaundra put it I'd be running as fast I could in my flip flops!
    first of all how freaking shady!
    and i agree ^^. see if youre able to catch him.
    i hope everything works out for the best hun <3

<3333!
  7. Senior Member
    that's crazy...i would confront right away, that is not even close to "cool"...i'm so sorry hun

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  8. Senior Member
    talk to him CALMLY and directly. True, you probably shouldn't have gotten into his email. But if he turns that around on you, it would be pointless. Fess up, and then he can't say anything about it Good Luck
  9. Senior Member
    I would bring it up and talk to him. DH and I have a very open relationship and we both have each others passwords. We have nothing to hide, so we don't care if the other looks in our emails. It sounds kind of shady, but there could be a legitimate excuse.

If it were me, I would be honest with him and ask about it. If you don't discuss it it will just be in the back of your mind upsetting you. In my opinion, its better to address issues as they occur, rather than letting them fester.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I would be done with the relationship in a heart beat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast