Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about awkward.... foursome anyone? AH!

1. Senior Member

Wow Talk about awkward.... foursome anyone? AH!

Advertisements
    So, I'm going to visit DH in England this week! I'm so excited and I can't wait! (Background: DH is deploying soon, so I'm waiting to move over until the fall). He currently lives with "John" who is wonderful. "John" went home for leave and hooked up with a girl, "Julie" back home. Well, he's flying her out to England during part of the time I'll be there. DH calls me a couple days ago... I've been DYING to tell you all this, but this is the first chance I've had to get on the computer all weekend! So, he calls me and tells me that this girl "Julie" called the house when "John" was at work so my DH talked to her being nice and all. Out of nowhere she says to him, "I think you and your wife should have a foursome with me and John while I'm in town". My DH respectfully declined and she goes on for 10 minutes saying "I'm going to convince your wife to have a 4-some" when she sees me!!! My DH told her over and over that it's not our thing, and she kept on saying "we'll see what your wife has to say about it!". OMG!!! Now I'm just horrified... I do not want anything to do with this girl now b/c I'm afraid she's going to hit on me... I am so not comfortable with this and I find it completely bizzare. I haven't seen my DH in 4 months and I won't see him for at least another 4-5 months and this is the last thing I want to think about! I can see it now.... we're upstairs getting it on and she walks into our bedroom. AH! I told DH not to leave me in a room alone with her for an extended period of time... I'm just really not wanting to deal with her and her persistance for a 4-some the entire time I'm there! And I just feel so damn uncomfortable with her approaching my husband! What do you think? Ugh..
  2. Senior Member
    OMG!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    OMG! That's so bizarre! That's just weird on so many levels.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Has he told his friend "John"? I would defenitely let him know how uncomfortable you are about the situation and you would appreciate it not being brought up again. How bizarre for somebody whom you have never met to assume you would be into that sort of thing.....
  5. Senior Member
    Yikes! Make sure the door has a lock on it! The bathroom door too!
  6. Senior Member
    OMG I know!!! It's like, oh great, this is horrifying. We're just really not into that and first of all, he told her that and second of all, I'm just really not comfortable with her approaching my husband!! AH!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lckychrmzz View Post
    Yikes! Make sure the door has a lock on it! The bathroom door too!
    I know!! I'm afraid to take a shower or go to the bathroom... I'm going to have performance anxiety in the bathroom... haha (funny, but not!).
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flangl18 View Post
    Has he told his friend "John"? I would defenitely let him know how uncomfortable you are about the situation and you would appreciate it not being brought up again. How bizarre for somebody whom you have never met to assume you would be into that sort of thing.....
    He's told "John" that she shouldn't approach me, but this girl was so persistant on the phone with my husband that I wouldn't be surprised if she brings it up! They're having a big party at their house this Saturday and I feel bad, but I kind of want to avoid her at all costs even though we're under the same roof for 5 days...
  9. Senior Member
    Wow weird. I would be weirded out by being around here too. The last thing you want is feeling uncomfortable while spending time w. your DH. I would tell him to put a halt to it asap before I get there
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

hahaha...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast