Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: k so i have a slight problem...

1. Senior Member

Suspicious k so i have a slight problem...

Advertisements
    ok, idk if this is the right place for this.. but here goes::

this guy kept trying to kiss me for the past 2 days. i wont let him. i told him to stop. he wouldnt. i never let anything happen because im completely head over heels for db. i talked to him about it today & he agreed to stop, but was pissed at me all night because i wont leave db. i also told db about these issues with this guy & assured him theres nothing to be worried about.
    i was out tonight with a bunch of people, & he was there, & somehow he got my phone. i gave it to my friend's husband because this one chick was starting drama with another girl i was with & called my phone to get to her. well the girl i was with & i went to the bathroom. when we went back to the room at the bowling alley we all got, the friends husband didnt have it anymore. so i called it. that guy had it outside & said 'oh i think i just started something with your bf who just called' & we wont tell me what was said, but my phone says the call was about 3.5 minutes long. this guy is very vengeful & i wouldnt doubt it if he tried to start something with db to get us to break up so he can have a shot. hes immature like that. but db hasnt called back & its worrying me. i have to work a double tomorrow & i cant sleep. im so worried about what that guy could've said. especially for db to NOT call back.
    db's ex wife cheated on him a lot so im sure hes pissed- i would be too- but i would call back... idk what to do. any suggestions??
  2. sdean87
    Only thing I can suggest is give it time. Keep trying to call him (but don't blow up his phone) and when he realizes what's goin on, he'll call back...either that or he could just be busy doin somethin else??
  3. Senior Member
    Try not to stress too much over it. He may not have been able to call back. Not sure of your situation or if he is deployed or not but he already knows this guys is after you. Just explain to him what happened when he calls next and try not to worry too much. your DB probably just does not want to call back and go for another round of this guys crap if he was to still have your phone.
  4. Senior Member

Hello

yeah he's in iraq. one week left!!!! eeek!!! so i cant call him. usually if he cant get a hold of me he calls back. but that guy told db he was trying to find me (apparently) and then i beeped in when i called it trying to figure out how my phone sprouted legs & ran away! & when i got to my phone there wasnt another line, so one of them hung up after he thought he 'just started some sh*t'
    thats why im worried. because of the 'sh*t'
  5. ZX7Rgirl
    A few things...

avoid this other guy as much as possible. Even if he's a friend... a REAL friend wouldn't keep trying to kiss you, knowing that you are with someone else, and then talk to your DB on your phone without your consent! Drop the other guy, fast.

Your DB needs heart-felt reassurance that he is your one and only. Be honest and open with him. Like someone else said- keep calling but don't blow up his phone. If you normally always text him before you go to bed at night, then keep doing so.

Tell DB that you have completely stopped hanging out with the other douche bag of a guy- that is, only if you really have. IMO that's important. I have plenty of guy friends but if my DB ever felt really uncomfortable with any of them then I'd drop the other dude like a box of rocks!

Hope this helps!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX7Rgirl View Post
    A few things...

avoid this other guy as much as possible. Even if he's a friend... a REAL friend wouldn't keep trying to kiss you, knowing that you are with someone else, and then talk to your DB on your phone without your consent! Drop the other guy, fast.

Your DB needs heart-felt reassurance that he is your one and only. Be honest and open with him. Like someone else said- keep calling but don't blow up his phone. If you normally always text him before you go to bed at night, then keep doing so.

Tell DB that you have completely stopped hanging out with the other douche bag of a guy- that is, only if you really have. IMO that's important. I have plenty of guy friends but if my DB ever felt really uncomfortable with any of them then I'd drop the other dude like a box of rocks!

Hope this helps!
    it does help & i completely intended on it. i've known him for about 5 years & ive never had this ssue with him before. & ive had bf's before my current one that he hasnt tried anything with. but i had NO idea of him being there. i went with 2 girls to see a few friends i havent seen in about 2 months, & they started a pretty big truck club. apparently this guy just got into it.
    he texted me today asking me out to dinner. thats when i called him & was like - ok this sh*t needs to stop. NOW. - he agreed to stop, but the entire time i was there he was being an a**. so i talked to him about it & told him that he should act older than his shoe size, basically. he decided to rebuttal that with reasons why i should be with him & i told him - im NOT with you, i LOVE my db, and IDC what you think about that. DEAL.-
    then he was nicer to me for the night.
    then i called my phone later & sh*t hit the fan with this whole ordeal...
    & he's in iraq. I cant call/text him i wait by the phone every night waiting on him to call!! lol it SUCKS! he called last night so i wasnt expecting a call tonight- thats why i felt fine with giving my phone to my friends husband when people started annoying me. otherwise that phone wouldnt have left my hand!! GUR!!
  7. Senior Member
    I would kick that guys ass. That's just rude and cruel of him to do. Sorry I know that doesn't help your dilemma out.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget<3Avery View Post
    I would kick that guys ass. That's just rude and cruel of him to do. Sorry I know that doesn't help your dilemma out.
    lol its okay. yeah def not a new feeling tonight! I AM SOOOO PISSED!!! & i dont even know when i'll get to talk to db on any kind of basis with him being out there. it would've been AWESOME to talk to him 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW!! but NoOoOo... stupid a** guys. & he was like, oh just call him back.. i was like I CANT HES IN EFFING IRAQ!!! he said 'well you have the number programmed into the phone- it said 'iraq' on the caller ID.' i was like 'yeah YOU call one of those numbers.. its a 000 and 706 area code, without the country codes, and they only lead to the military operators at the hub that connects them to us... go try it A** HOLE' lol i let him have it!
  9. Katie...
    Katie...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Michelle View Post
    lol its okay. yeah def not a new feeling tonight! I AM SOOOO PISSED!!! & i dont even know when i'll get to talk to db on any kind of basis with him being out there. it would've been AWESOME to talk to him 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW!! but NoOoOo... stupid a** guys. & he was like, oh just call him back.. i was like I CANT HES IN EFFING IRAQ!!! he said 'well you have the number programmed into the phone- it said 'iraq' on the caller ID.' i was like 'yeah YOU call one of those numbers.. its a 000 and 706 area code, without the country codes, and they only lead to the military operators at the hub that connects them to us... go try it A** HOLE' lol i let him have it!
    I can't believe he told you to "just call back"! Sorry that guy is being a jackass... some guys just don't get it But, congrats on your DB coming home soon!!
  10. PACK YOUR BAGS!!!
    PACK YOUR BAGS!!!
    Well maybe there was a reason he couldn't call back. Don't jump to conclusions just yet.
    You are worth taking on the world...

No More Ticker...HE IS HOME
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast