Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sweet dbs, dfs, dhs

1. Senior Member

sweet dbs, dfs, dhs

Advertisements
    This is kind of a weird comment, but.....

It's so glad to hear positive stories about your men and how they do sweet caring things for you. Everyone around me is constantly griping about their SO or men in general and all I ever hear is negativity about males. I don't ever have anything negative to say about my hubby - he's absolutely wonderful and sweet and does everything perfect. My friends hate hearing about how great he is, cuz they all have crappy SOs.

It's nice to be able to get away from that and hear some positive stories from "real" people. It always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face. Not only because it shows that not alllllllll men are horrible, but I think about how happy you ladies are and how it feels when your SOs do something sweet for ya'll and it makes me happy just knowing you are having "that" feeling.

Yay for sweet thoughtful men and the fact that they have such strong, supportive, AWESOME women like you all to be sweet too
  2. Senior Member
    Yay for posting this cause my soldier is amazing too! Always calls, always sends things, emails, letters etc etc.
    I got a ring the other day with ours and the babys birthstones in it with our names inscribed on it! I friggan LOVE him
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love the sweet stories too! My DB is amazing! He also always calls and emails and says the sweetest things. He's so supportive of everything that I do and we can be completely vulnerable and honest with each other. He's my best friend! P.S. he told me I was his best friend after we had been together for a little over a year and I think that meant more to me then when he told me he loved me.
  4. Mommy of two sweet girls!
    Mommy of two sweet girls!
    I know exactly what your talking about. My Dh is incredible, and an awesome DH at that (for me). Not saying it because i'm married to him, but because he's literally the most generous and thoughtful man I've ever met....seriouly. He is the type that will make any women feel like a queen, that will give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He is one great man and I am sooo lucky to have him.

All my girlfriends knows that he's a great husband and one even mention to clone my DH for her...ha!
    Gina~

My Bella!
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I totally agree with you ladies. There are so many people in this world that talk about how bad their guys are, but I just love my sailor and he is such a great guy! I am glad we have such winners!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Dh is absolutely wonderful. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, and have had a lot of bad things happen, but he is the one right thing in all the wrong. The one and only thing that I am 100% sure about.

I had a mild panic attack the other day about not knowing what I want to do with myself (school, career, etc). All he had to say was, "Don't worry baby I'll take care of us. You just do what you WANT to do."

I am a very lucky woman.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

my db has a real sensitive side...but i found out recently he doesn't like me talking about it. guess it bruises his macho male ego. lol. i tried explaining that sharing the things he does w/ my g/f's wins him serious brownie points with them...i'm still trying to refrain from sharing tho, cuz that's what he's comfortable with.
  8. Senior Member
    I am always telling DB how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is thoughtful, kind, and giving. I am truly blessed!
  9. bug
    Amen girlie! I wouldn't trade my DH for anything even on his worst days. He's been such a blessing to me and I don't know where I'd be without his love and guidence. Everyday I'm just amazed at how he manages to take care of me even though we're thousands of miles apart

Hip Hip Hooray for my Hubs!
  10. Senior Member
    yeah, i'm really sick of the "i hate men" people that i know...I LOVE MY DF!!! he's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread

seriously, though, i could not love that man any more if i tried...he treats me like an angel and i am truly blessed...i'm glad i can share that on here, if no where else!!!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast