Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: So unlike him

1. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

Grumpy So unlike him

Advertisements
    All of a sudden, a couple days ago DH come home from work and tells me about this girl at work that was flirting with him. I responded with stop flirting back, and he responded I don't, so I said who cares. I think he was trying to get a reaction out of me, but I don't care. Now I used to work with him, there were only 2 girls while I was there and I was the only one in the office. Now there are a few more, but its like 6 girls in 125 people in the office. He always comments on how gross this girl is. Saying how she farts all the time and tells everyone when she has to crap. Well after he told me about her flirting, he continued to talk about her and work with her for 30 minutes. He says he likes working with her because she is a girl and how its better then guys because even if she knows the equipement he still feels higher because girls are more submissive. I promise he didn't feel that way when I worked with him.

So DH never talks about her like that and all of a sudden. It was just so weird. I didn't say anything because he is SO jealous over NOTHING all the time, and I am not, so I don't want to stress on it. It just made me feel uncomfortable because it's so not like him.
  2. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    that is weird! but i do know a lot of times guys bring up stuff like that to try and see if the girl will react with jealousy...alot of times people want to see that jealousy because it in a way shows you the other person cares, if he has kind of been feeling unsure or anything likethat he might have just wantd some reassurance
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been in that situation but the reverse
    DB never got jealous and would all the time

all I wanted was a reaction of some sort
    just a reminded that he cared, and that he wanted me to be HIS girl

maybe thats what it is for ur db
    because you dont get jealous
    he looking for some reasurance?
    idk? talk to him
    best of luck
    [/URL]
    You're My Wife Select. You've been approved for the position you just have to go through the ceremony
  4. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

i razzed him about it for awhile and he never admitted why but whatever. I trust him with all my heart I just found it so out of the ordinary.