Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: eh...

1. Senior Member

eh...

Advertisements
    I was supposed to go see DB this weekend for the Seabee ball. Well, we weren't sure if he was going to be phase three or not, and the money was becoming an issue, so we decided against it...turns out, he is Phase three, and I have the money...oh well, right?

Sorry, I'm not complaining, or bitching, just needed to get out the fact that "I could have gone", and now I won't be able to visit him until July....I could sooner, but I want him to get adjusted to his PDS after A-school before I come down....I'm almost in tears thinking about it. Oh well, that's how this life works, huh?
  2. Senior Member
    I am sorry hun! I know how it is to be far away from your sweetie! The worst thing is that you COULD have gone after all!
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by armyfiancee View Post
    I am sorry hun! I know how it is to be far away from your sweetie! The worst thing is that you COULD have gone after all!
    Yeah, that is the worst feeling....
  4. Senior Member
    So you will see him in July right? It is not that late but I know it feels like like eternity when you are the one counting days!

Is there anyway you could still make it there?
  5. Senior Member

So you will see him in July right? It is not that late but I know it feels like like eternity when you are the one counting days!

Is there anyway you could still make it there?
    Considering it's thursday, and the ball is friday, I don't think so. He's already made plans to spend the weekend off base with friends, so...no.
  6. Senior Member
    oh man, that sucks...i'm sorry hun!!! :doh

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLove4Ever View Post
    Considering it's thursday, and the ball is friday, I don't think so. He's already made plans to spend the weekend off base with friends, so...no.
    Oh sorry hun! I know it sucks, I know that it's no comfort to you, but all of us will be here the entire weekend
  8. Senior Member

Oh sorry hun! I know it sucks, I know that it's no comfort to you, but all of us will be here the entire weekend
    Thanks! I don't have much time to think about it, though, 'cause I have my Bday party with famiy and friends this saturday now, and I'm busy all weekend with work as well...but still.

I'm beginning to think I'm never going to go see him. I can't even let myself believe that i'm going to go see him in July, cause I know in the back of my mind that's not going to happen either...no reason, just seems every time I try to set something up, it gets screwed.
  9. Senior Member
    OH IT WILL HAPPEN IN JULY! Even if I have to piggyback you there
    But I know how it can feel like eternity. Just start saving up money so that it won't be an issue and hopefully you both will have time.
    And BTW....
  10. Senior Member

OH IT WILL HAPPEN IN JULY! Even if I have to piggyback you there
    But I know how it can feel like eternity. Just start saving up money so that it won't be an issue and hopefully you both will have time.
    And BTW....
    Thanks, I needed That. I am going to try my Darndest to get there, even IF i have to steal a ride...lol. And thanks so much for the happybirthday!