Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: in shock

1. Happily ever after, no matter what
    Happily ever after, no matter what
    Blog Entries

in shock

Advertisements
    i have never posted anything here.....but i was not sure where to put this.

her husband called me today. out of the blue. i was going into the store with dh and the boys. my phone rang, and it was him bringing up all this shit from the past. i asked him what he wanted and why was he bothering me, and told him he needed to stop. he told me fine, not to get all worked up, and informed me that he was going to kill my husband.
    this is about the 10th death threat. i thought we were done with this shit. it has been almost a year. it has been 7 months and 4 days since i found out about her. we are going on with our lives. why now????? fuck it all, i am so tired of not being able to move forward. there is always something, some reminder. and now he calls.......

BTW: this is just one of the many many many negative effects that having an affair can do to your family.....i wish dh would have considered just how bad the fallout would be

Wife to Jay, Momma to
    Chelsey
    (17) Thomas (13) Jake (9)
    Aidan (4)

2. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

I'm sorry I really don't know your history and what you are referring to...but I will hope that you get things resolved. Have you ever contacted the police about the threats?
  3. Happily ever after, no matter what
    Happily ever after, no matter what
    Blog Entries
    yep. but because they are directed at dh and not me i can't do anything. dh would have to go to his NCOs and tell them and it is not exactly something he wants to tell anyone. he made a big mistake, and it is still haunting us.....sucks.

Wife to Jay, Momma to
    Chelsey
    (17) Thomas (13) Jake (9)
    Aidan (4)

4. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    That sucks! Sounds like that guy is having a hard time dealing with what happened. He shouldn't be bothering U with his demons though.
  5. Senior Member
    Your husband needs to make the necessary actions in order to clear this up. It is nothing to brush off getting death threats from others about members of your family. Not only will it stress you out but who knows if that individual is crazy enough to carry through with them. He made a big mistake... but the most important thing is that you guys are still pushing through and working out your relationship. Otherwise this will always be on the back of both your minds. There is absolutely no reason for someone to talk to you that way.. None at all... Get it taken care of so you never have to deal w/ them again....

I hope everything works out for you .... There is no shame in protecting your family
  6. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    I'm wondering if he's calling u instead of ur DH because he thinks u can sympathize and understand how he's feeling cuz u basically went through the same thing. And if not that, if he's calling u as a way to punish ur DH for what he did cuz he knows if he upsets u enough about it and reminds u of it, it's going to cause problems with u and ur DH and ur family.
  7. Senior Member
    Gosh, that sucks. Sending your way!
  8. Senior Member
    It sounds like you and your dh have worked past this and her husband hasn't come to terms with it ... Good luck!
  9. Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Wow - Hugs and best wishes!

My two bits - get a new #, this guy shouldn't be able to just get ahold of you whenever he wants to...that "means" is just enabling his anger and frustration and egging him on. If he's obcessing over this then he needs to be cut off.

And, if I were you, in this serious situation I would go over your hubby's head and inform comand of what's going on - but only *if* they can actually do anything about it.
  10. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by missybee77 View Post
    i have never posted anything here.....but i was not sure where to put this.

her husband called me today. out of the blue. i was going into the store with dh and the boys. my phone rang, and it was him bringing up all this shit from the past. i asked him what he wanted and why was he bothering me, and told him he needed to stop. he told me fine, not to get all worked up, and informed me that he was going to kill my husband.
    this is about the 10th death threat. i thought we were done with this shit. it has been almost a year. it has been 7 months and 4 days since i found out about her. we are going on with our lives. why now????? fuck it all, i am so tired of not being able to move forward. there is always something, some reminder. and now he calls.......

BTW: this is just one of the many many many negative effects that having an affair can do to your family.....i wish dh would have considered just how bad the fallout would be

That sucks!!! Get a restraining order in place! Sue for harassment....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast