Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did you know you were in LOVE with him?

1. Senior Member

Question How did you know you were in LOVE with him?

Advertisements
    this is a spinoff from the " who said it first ".....but How did you know you were in love with him? was it something he did? a feeling? because he bought you things?
    I'm curious to know exactly what was it ???? I would love to hear your stories about this one...
  2. Senior Member
    I knew I was in love with him when I couldn't stop thinking about him and I wanted to spend every second of my time with him. I just knew he was the one and it was a great feeling.

3. Senior Member
    I knew I loved him when I realized that no matter where life takes me I will be happy as long as we are together.
  4. Regular Member
    He helped me through a rough patch in my life and we started talking a lot. I knew I loved him when I talked to him every night and looked forward to it all day.
    Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you Dear...
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Well we had been friends for a long time and when we finally got together things moved FAST, we moved in together before we had a first date. As for when I knew I loved him, I just woke up one morning and he was laying next to me, and I knew.
  6. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    I knew i loved him when I left for christmas break and I didn't want to let him go. Even for a week. I came back and seeing him again made me weak in the knees. I knew he was the one when I had to leave him to go to college and it was the only regret I had ever had in my life. I knew I wanted him to be my husband and father of my kids when I flew back out to see him graduate high school and realized that I loved him even more after being apart for a year. And I knew we were going to be together forever when I left after flying down for his 36-hour pass and he didn't want to let me go either
  7. Senior Member
    I knew I loved him early on because of the way he treated me. He was respectful and very sincere about how he felt about me. We took things really slow, but I think our relationship is that much stronger now because of it! I wanted to spend every minute with him and still do! My heart rate always increases when he calls, or now, when I get a letter from him! I know we'll always be together because we've gone through some tough times together, but we've always worked it out and always will.
    If love is a labor I'll slave til the end...Luf you Aaron!!!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccafries View Post
    this is a spinoff from the " who said it first ".....but How did you know you were in love with him? was it something he did? a feeling? because he bought you things?
    I'm curious to know exactly what was it ???? I would love to hear your stories about this one...
    hahahahahaha!!! thats funny...i have issues with relationships like that...my brothers girlfriend is kind of like that...she bases their relationship on the gifts he buys her....

okay but anyway...I knew I loved DB when I couldn't stop thinking about him, and just the thought of him made me smile...plus I enjoy spending time with him, he can make me laugh by being silly and he can be serious and get me through tough times! Plus there is this indescribable feeling I get whenever I see him, talk to him or think about him!!
  9. Senior Member
    I knew I was in love with him way before we even started dating because the second he started dating someone else because I was 'unavailable' I knew because I was extremely jealous and would make up stupid reasons to call him. When he came home from deployment, I knew because there were more unexplainable feelings and I knew he was the one. We don't have a relationship where he buys things for me, because he needs to fix his financial situation first. So, it is not because I get material things from him.

*Thank you Valarie!!*

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hmm, trying to think. It wasn't like an "A-Ha!" moment for me. It started slow with me just finding him really interesting and fun to be around. Then he showed how responsible and trustworthy he is. Then he showed me how selfless he was and how much he cared for me... he just never let me down, like all the other guys I dated had
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast