Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: A few things i live by in a relationship

1. Senior Member

Advertisements
    Most of these have hit home for me. but if you understand them, they are so true about love and relationships.

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

"It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."

"I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me."

"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me"

"Experience is the hardest teacher. She tests you first then gives you the lesson."

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
  2. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    AWWWWWW!!!
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  3. Senior Member
    I absolutley love that!
  4. Senior Member
    I love quotes! I added them to my quote book.