Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: How do you keep it spicy ?!

1. figsflower

How do you keep it spicy ?!

Advertisements
    the beauty of having a military lover is that there is that restart button, that anticipation, that freshness, that rush of blood to the heart once you hear "baby I comming home", when you see him step off that ship or that plane those moments are just breath taking!! after almost 7 years i still get butterflies when its that time to see him again, as if we were just starting out. I still get all dolled up and go shopping before I see him, when i see that its him calling or I get text message I still have "yeaaaah its my baby kinda feeling", i can't stand to get off the phone, sometimes i feel like a teenager all over again when we meet up. but what happens when he is home for a while or once the time served is up ? men love a challenge but once your engaged or married do you ever feel like he may take your time together for granted because he already has you? Is it often that you get those ooh la la moments? after all the excitment has died down after deployment, sometimes My SO will be on youtube or watching too much tv when i feel like we should be spending those 2hours together.One of my biggest fears about being engaged and married one day is that he may get the perception that he does'nt have to work as hard to impress me because the love will always be there forever (which it will be). he farted in the museum on our last date in front of everybody!! So ladies I would like to know if you still get excited when you know that he is on the way home from work ...how do you kept it fresh off the boat, living each day like he is deploying tommorow, kinda spicy ?!
    Last edited by figsflower; 02-29-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: wording
  2. minnie_mouse
    well, i guess i need to be thinking about this since dh is coming home in april.

i know after awhile there were days where i wouldn't even get dressed, just stayed in jammies all day. but i think now i need to try to look my best for him every day. what guy wants to come home and see his wife still in her pjs?!

say i love you a lot, lots of kissing and hugging. do things for yourself, like go to the gym or something. have fun when you're making love, try different things. it's nice to have a routine in other things, but when it comes to sex i think we should spce it up every now and then and get creative. and sometimes when you don't feel like having sex, reconsider!!!!

whisper sexy things in his ear throughout the day, call him or text him at work talking about what you plan on doing to him later that night.

i'll post more when i think of more stuff....
  3. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Lol we have those boring days, but then there are those where he will come home and find me all dolled up and ready to go out. He will have time to get a glass of water and that's it.. im dragging him out the door.

Lol he complains at the time, but it keeps him young and we always have fun. Spontaneity is great.
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

4. Senior Member
    just change it up all the time!!!
    when he's on the tv.. jump in his lap and just start kissing him!!
    do crazy things.. it'll boost your energy up and it'll mos def get him goin!
    OR if you are too tired just get some chocolate or candy and cuddle up to him and feed him chocolate or whatever he likes to munch.. its like they say if you can't beat em join em..

yeah just keep things moving.. dont have a routine ALL THE TIME.. makes things different.. always look good for him.. yeah its good to bum it with him sometimes.. but ALL THE TIME will make him just feel way to comfy and not even want to make an effort to hop on you or something ya know..
    go buy one of those funny board games and play it.. it'll be fun..

try new things in the bed room all the time.. it'll be better for you and him..
    if you guys are religious read the Bible together.. do things together..
    most of the time guys feed off our energy.. so when we are just boring all day or just bummin it.. they'll get that feeling too..
    so when he comes home jump on him!
    I ALWAYS JUMP ON MY HUBBY when he comes home.. never fails! and he gets so excited EVERYDAY! ya know..
    so.. i hope the air in your house gets more excitement..
    but you know i dont know if you are religious or not.. but putting God first in your life before anyone and anything is the best thing.. well it is the best for ME! once i got saved and started putting God first and putting God incharge everything fell into place.. and my husband got excited just to know that i was into that.. men like a woman with insight and intelligence and religion.. eventhough they arent all into it they'll get into once you are.. he loves to just sit down and listen to me read some scriptures from the bible.. sometimes i blast some gospel on and he'll come home and just shout with me...

wow ok.. im done!!!!!!! ha ha..

hope that helps girl!!
  5. figsflower
    yeah... i love being spontaneous. sometimes when come to visit him all that he could do is sleep. He would be so exhausted from standing watch on his crazy 12 hour shifts that he would barely have enough energy for me! so when he passes out i'll put on a silly outfit and dance around the room to salsa or micheal jackson until he can't help but pull him self up and dance with me. as tired as he is i could tell that he appreciates those moments once where apart.
  6. figsflower
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzCollier View Post
    OR if you are too tired just get some chocolate or candy and cuddle up to him and feed him chocolate or whatever he likes to munch.. its like they say if you can't beat em join em..

yeah just keep things moving.. dont have a routine ALL THE TIME.. makes things different.. always look good for him.. yeah its good to bum it with him sometimes.. but ALL THE TIME will make him just feel way to comfy and not even want to make an effort to hop on you or something ya know..

most of the time guys feed off our energy.. so when we are just boring all day or just bummin it.. they'll get that feeling too..
    I ALWAYS JUMP ON MY HUBBY when he comes home.. never fails! and he gets so excited EVERYDAY! ya know..
    but you know i dont know if you are religious or not.. but putting God first in your life before anyone and anything is the best thing.. well it is the best for ME! once i got saved and started putting God first and putting God incharge everything fell into place.. and my husband got excited just to know that i was into that.. men like a woman with insight and intelligence and religion.. eventhough they arent all into it they'll get into once you are.. he loves to just sit down and listen to me read some scriptures from the bible.. sometimes i blast some gospel on and he'll come home and just shout with me...

hope that helps girl!!
    well said !! everything that you are saying hits home for me. thats great advice... it sounds like you have a beautiful marraige.. Im starting marriage consueling this month I love my finace but i can imagine how much more peaceful and satisfying our relationship will be once we make it through this consueling. putting God as the captain of this lifelong relationship is so very important.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzCollier View Post

hope that helps girl!!

You know what?? I really have to agree with you there. every wife needs to check out "The Power of Praying Wife". It can be a marriage saver, even if you are not "religious". It is great principles to have a marriage on. To the OP, how I keep things spiced up is just remembering one thing...men like confident, lively sexpots. I am kinda a big girl but I do stuff for him like wear nothing but his cap, a thong, and heels and start doing dishes. DRIVES HIM NUTS! Stripteases are good..as are naked back massages.
  8. figsflower
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassaundra View Post
    You know what?? I really have to agree with you there. every wife needs to check out "The Power of Praying Wife". It can be a marriage saver, even if you are not "religious". It is great principles to have a marriage on. To the OP, how I keep things spiced up is just remembering one thing...men like confident, lively sexpots. I am kinda a big girl but I do stuff for him like wear nothing but his cap, a thong, and heels and start doing dishes. DRIVES HIM NUTS! Stripteases are good..as are naked back massages.
    ... that should spice things up once were around each other 24/7 i will have to give that a try when he is too exhausted to fuction from a long day he he ...and i'll have to check that book out
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by figsflower View Post
    ... that should spice things up once were around each other 24/7 i will have to give that a try when he is too exhausted to fuction from a long day he he ...and i'll have to check that book out
    I will warn you about the book. When you read the first chapter it will make you mad. But the truth always ticks people off. But it is a really great book and it principles probably saved me from a divorce......with other thing....HE WILL LOVE IT!
  10. figsflower
    thanks