Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: How do you keep it spicy ?!

1. figsflower

How do you keep it spicy ?!

Advertisements
    the beauty of having a military lover is that there is that restart button, that anticipation, that freshness, that rush of blood to the heart once you hear "baby I comming home", when you see him step off that ship or that plane those moments are just breath taking!! after almost 7 years i still get butterflies when its that time to see him again, as if we were just starting out. I still get all dolled up and go shopping before I see him, when i see that its him calling or I get text message I still have "ohh its him kinda feeling", i can't stand to get off the phone, sometimes i feel like a teenager all over again when we meet up. but what happens when he is home for a while or once the time served is up ? men love a challenge but once your engaged or married do you ever feel like he may take your time together for granted because he already has you. Is it often that you get those ooh la la moments. after all the excitment has died down Sometimes My SO will be on youtube when i feel like we should be spending those 2hours together.One of my biggest fears about being engaged and married one day is that he may get the perception that he does'nt have to work as hard to impress me because the love will always be there. he farted in the museum on our last date in front of everybody!! So ladies I would like to know if you still get excited when you know that he is on the way home from work ...how do you kept it fresh off the boat, living each day like he is deploying tommorow, kinda spicy ?!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i think it's important to keep the open dialogue (i.e. if you have fantasies tell them, if you want to role play do it, etc). when he's home in off crew i'll put on some lingerie when he comes home for lunch and we'll have some midday fun
  3. figsflower
    creativity sounds like the best policy
  4. Senior Member
    Crotchless panties and a mini skirt.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I think that if you keep suprising him, he'll keep suprising you. Keep him on his toes.
  6. figsflower
    Quote Originally Posted by BubMunkeyBles View Post
    Crotchless panties and a mini skirt.
    that should keep him interested !
  7. figsflower
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah052983 View Post
    I think that if you keep suprising him, he'll keep suprising you. Keep him on his toes.
    ahh haa ! i like i like