Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Not a good sign!

1. Senior Member

Giggle Not a good sign!

Advertisements
    So DB and I aren't even engaged yet, but I know he is going to propose in a few months once he has enough money saved up... But anyway, last night we were on the computer looking at a 2009/2010 calendar trying to pick prospective dates that would work around all his training and tentative deployment dates...

So we're talkin about it, speculating on what different dates could potentially work/not work, and we start arguing about it!!!! Haha. I think it's so funny. We're not even engaged yet and we're already arguing about wedding stuff. Hopefully when we start actually planning the wedding it goes a lot more smoothly than it did last night!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    haha the funny things we argue about...that is exciting that your planning a date at least!! yay!!
  3. Senior Member
    Hah, i know!!! DB and I always butt heads on the dumbest issues! We're both so opinionated and stubborn! We've learned to laugh and shake our heads at our little tiffs though. Our relationship definitely isn't boring! Haha
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thats how DB and I are...we have very different opinions and both of us are super strong willed!!! It makes it fun though...and we (like you guys) can work through the silly disagreements... and I figure if the most severe thing we argue about is something silly we will be just fine!! which I am sure you guys will too!!
  5. xMetalAnimeChick
    LoL
    My DF and I already act like a married couple, its funny how everything goes when planning a wedding and what not.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xMetalAnimeChick View Post
    LoL
    My DF and I already act like a married couple, its funny how everything goes when planning a wedding and what not.
    I know! I'm interested to see how it will all work out. DB will actually be in training for 9 months later on this year. So if he proposes before then, I can start planning the wedding without him which will probably be a good thing! haha
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Cute.