Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wedding ?s

1. SOLDIERS GIRL
    SOLDIERS GIRL
    Blog Entries

Question wedding ?s

Advertisements
    where could i find stuff to decorate for my wedding?can anyone give me any ideas on any decorations or really anything?i would like to use silk or artifical flowers for my bow cays.what should they look like?my colors are navy blue and light blue.i love wild flowers and daisy.i dont like roses.so any ideas would help. center pieces,decorations,stuff like that.im planning the wedding by myself while my fiances in bootcamp.i need all the help i can get
  2. Senior Member
    If you are on a budget try ebay! Michaels is a good place too! You have to shop around for things because the wedding indutry tends to way over price stuff! get books and they can give you a great start!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    my MIL gets these magazines that HS's use to decorate proms and other dances. Sometimes they have some good stuff. I'll get you a website tomorrow! At the very least you could probably get you favors out of it!

4. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Quote Originally Posted by Philsgurl View Post
    If you are on a budget try ebay! Michaels is a good place too! You have to shop around for things because the wedding indutry tends to way over price stuff! get books and they can give you a great start!
    agreeed..Michaels is reallly good..or if you have a Garden Ridge or Hobby Lobby?..alot of party stores have some nice things...or just go to walmart or a fabric place and get your fabrics that you need there for like tables or anything

<3333!
  5. Senior Member
    oriental trading has some wedding stuff even lilke engraved champagne glasses and they are CHEAP

6. Senior Member
    I completely agree with everyone elses ideas about craft stores. If you are handy and can do/or plan to do a lot of things yourself this is where you need to go. For ideas on boquets I would suggest searching the internet or bridal magazines for photos that catch your eye. Check out www.theknot.com as well you can search user profiles for tons of photos of what they like or have used. That will give you an idea in your head. For silk flowers for your boquets go to the craft stores. I had real flowers for my boquet but my floral decorations at the church were silk. Many places they are willing to work with you to pick out cordinating flowers plus some places will arrange the flowers for you as well. (Very handy!!!). At the craft store you can also get things like candles and accent pieces that will make nice center pieces if you want to go that direction instead. Craft stores also have wedding isles where if you wanted to make your own veil you can find one. They have stuff to decorate wedding cakes if you were to make your own cake.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Ebay or craft stores!

Earn extra cash here or here or here!
  8. Senior Member
    We got a lot from Walmart, True Value, Dollar Stores, Hobby Lobby, etc.

*Thank you Valarie!!*

9. Senior Member
    Oriental trading is awesome, and those prom books ( I can not remember the name of any companies though sorry) Party stores, maybe try dollar stores, they may have some nice stuff. We have a ton of Discount stores here in RI Christmas Tree Shop, Building 19 and Job Lot are awesome, but I am pretty sure they are just a New England thing.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Frugalbride.com
    Trying to figure it all out...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast