Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Takes

1. Senior Member

Double Takes

Advertisements
    Has your SO ever said or done something to make you ?

What did he do?

My Dh said W.T.F. (the actuall letters) once and I was like what???? Whoa your not 15 years old.
  2. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    He told me one time to stop being such a bitch. I did a quadruple take. Then I told him if he wanted to be like that he could back his bags and go take a time out somewhere for a long time (not the best answer, but I was lashing out because I was hurt). He's never even come close to saying something so awful ever since.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    DB doesn't have a filter, so anything he thinks, he says... (at least for the most part).

So I say a LOT!
  4. Senior Member
    DB came home on leave and we were messing around and I held strong on that I didn't want to have pre maritial sex.... so he got up to go play World Of Warcraft.

and just left me by myself for the night and came to bed when he heard my alarm clock going off in the morning..

That among others..

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wow lol....W.T.F?? lmao that's funny...

uhm. exDF has never really done anything to make me besides "it's over" lol
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jen-marie View Post
    DB came home on leave and we were messing around and I held strong on that I didn't want to have pre maritial sex.... so he got up to go play World Of Warcraft.

and just left me by myself for the night and came to bed when he heard my alarm clock going off in the morning..

That among others..
    Honestly I hate video games so much that I would have flown off the handle. I would have unplugged the F-ing comp and took the power cord with me.
  7. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I forgot. When we were first married, like only a week had gone by, we were fooling around and I had the hiccups. Well not long into, dh looks into my eyes and says in this soft romantic voice, "Let's make a baby". I think my heart stopped for a moment. I was mortified. He kept staring at me, and then busted out laughing finally, and said "bet I scared the hiccups out of you!".
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

i say wtf. oops.

i did a double take when db surprised me w/ our vacation to oregon. totally wasn't expecting it. also doubletaked when he told me what my vday present was & that he'd picked up on my hint (since he totally missed all my xmas gift hints).
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    i say wtf. oops.
    Its ok for you but DH is a 28 yr old man so its just a little off!
  10. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    I got to take DH to mexico with my family for my 18th birthday (he was DB then). We went to this really nice, secluded restaurant on a hill that overlooked all of Puerto Vallarta. It has seafood, steak, etc.

Well DH was looking at the menu and he got this really confused look on his face. I asked him what he was confused about and he looked up and said "What is Fill-et Mig-non?"......

I was like "Uh honey, that's Fillet Mignon and its a steak" He said "Oh i've had that before! I guess I'd just never seen it written down..." . We still make fun of him for it because he did in front of my whole family and we never let shit like that go.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast