Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanted to share something I wrote this summer.

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

I wanted to share something I wrote this summer.

Advertisements
    I wrote this as a blog for exDF to read while he was deployed, and he felt as if our physical relationship would suffer when he got home.
    Enjoy.

July 12, 2007 - Thursday
    It will happen.
    Endlessly.
    You see my skin glowing that summer glow. And my freckles spotted up and down my legs. I move a little closer, and tell you it's alright. You ask me if I'm sure. We're too beautiful to ignore. As you slide your hands slowly up my thigh, I breath more heavily than you expected. You didn't know you would take me like this. Not only body, but mind, heart, and soul. I feel your lips on my neck, on my chest, on my stomach. It's almost unbearable. You feel so perfect. So sweet. I can't keep my muscles from contracting, I can't keep myself from rising towards you on this perfect bed, on these perfect sheets. I want to taste you, to smell you... I want this magic to take place sooner than you'll allow it.
    But you know what you're doing.
    I clench the mattress with my fingers and throw my head back in a bliss. You don't even know the way you're making me feel. I can't wait to please you in the same way. This art is amazing. Nobody else can create something quite the same, quite as perfect. Nothing is simple about the way our bodies are intertwined.
    It's precious, it's luscious. I almost am tempted to allow people to watch us. We're that hot. We're that good.
    You stare at me, you tell me not to move, you tell me how to take it, you tell me where you're going next.. you allow me to grasp your hair, you allow me to hold tightly to your waist. I'm so in love. So in love with the way you are touching me.
    Nobody else could ever mimic this. Nobody else will ever make me feel this way.

Sensual.

I am not afraid to describe this as orgasmic. You don't stop, no matter what I say, or how hard it is to breath...I can't describe this. I can't describe the feelings you are making shoot through my veins...
    Passion. Lust. Perfection.

You finally move upwards. You finally are making love to me. This won't ever be comparable to anything else in the world. I put my arms around your neck and pull you close to me. Our bodies move together as one, you go slow, and you speed up, you go slow again... Always holding me tightly, always reminding me with your fingers and your lips how much you love me, how I am the only one you will ever do this to.
    I answer you with my lips on your neck, my teeth on your ear, my hands down onto your waist, onto your buttocks, onto your abs, onto your back...I squeeze you. I put pressure onto your abdomen with my own, and we are better than any love story I have ever read.
    Our bodies are having the most loving conversation. While you talk with your hard breaths and your light fingers, I reply with my legs tightly around yours and my feet tingling so amazingly...

You're making me lose my mind with pleasure.

You always have. But these moments never seem the same as the last. Every time we have each other, it seems better, it seems longer, it seems more perfect. There's always something new that we do. Even if it's not new at all. And while the hours go on, neither of us slows down.
    I straddle you, now, taking the lead. You are so turned on, I have to laugh...My voice carries on for a few seconds until once again I cannot breath. Although I am now the one in control, you still completely take my breath from me. I can't think of anything but your name, and your body, and your face, and your eyes.
    I look you up and down. You seem very happy with this. You lie back in pleasure and put your hands behind your head to rest while I do the moving. You love feeling me in this way. You love looking at me.
    My hair is getting in the way.
    We've moved positions again. I'm working and making you happier than you thought I could. You smile down at me.. I keep going. And my hair keeps getting in the way. But you love it. You specifically have told me that you love seeing my hair get in the way.
    When I start to move faster, you can't smile anymore.. you have to pull my hair and tense all of the muscles in your body in order to keep from losing your mind...
    I'm loving you. I'm loving you in one of the most beautiful ways.
    And I finally finish. And we're done.
    Tired, we crawl together between the sheets. I can still feel you inside of me. You are the most amazing man I have ever laid my eyes on.
    I can't even move. You laugh at me a little bit...give me a drink of water.
    And then put your arms perfectly around me while we together fall into our dreams of love and future...
    Nightmares may wake me and you may twitch at times. But no matter what I can't forget the way you have taken my breath away...
    Time and time again.

This will always be our story.
    Just you wait.
    We'll make love for days when you get home...
    I love you so much.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Nobody's gona read it? Lol
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Wow, you are truly a gifted writer...
  5. Senior Member
    Can I employ you to write a letter to DH? LOL. You are truly very gifted with words. And from someone who reads about ten books a week, at least, I know what I'm talking about.
    Thank you Brentscrystal!

6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Aw. Thanks guys....
    I'm not sure my writing a letter to your DH would be a good idea.
    (I know you were kidding)
  7. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Very nice. If we didnt have a 14mon old running around, i'd jump dh's bones after reading that haha!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by airmanssweetie View Post
    Very nice. If we didnt have a 14mon old running around, i'd jump dh's bones after reading that haha!

I'm glad it has effect, still.
  9. Im crazy, the good kind
    Im crazy, the good kind
    i absoltely love it
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    ever consider writing romantic novels? hahahah this was really steamy..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast