Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the most romantic thing....

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Love What is the most romantic thing....

Advertisements
    your guy has done for you, with you, or to you?

I just was curious?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    *Warning a tiny bit racy*

The most romantic thing my DF has ever done was the first time we ever made love he reached down and grabed my hand and held it the whole time. It was soo romantic.
  3. Senior Member
    hmmm well brains not working quite right as the news is upsetting me currently but the sweetest thing he said today because it was Sunday in Iraq already and his bday i showed him all the stuff i had out to make him a cake so i can send it to him( i know a little late) and he says "awwwwwwww thats my baby and i love her so much" it just made me feel good

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    That's so sweet. How are you going to send it to him?
  5. Senior Member
    The most romantic thing my guy has done for me........

R&R we got back to our hotel room and it was late...we had just came back from dinner&being out with his friends...I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed and get into my more comfortable/sexier night clothes But he came in the bathroom and said for me to wait and NOT come out until he said so...soooooooo I said "Okay!" FINALLY after a little bit of waiting he came to the b-room door took my hand and said you can come out now.

I see candles lit EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! And a bottle of wine and two glasses poured out and he had our iPod speakers playing music it was perfect...so I thought we were well going to get it on but he told me to lay down on my tummy and relax...i got a FULL BODY massage for about a half hour it was amazing NO GUY has EVER done anything like that for me ever. Oh my gosh I was just on cloud9 I was so happy!

Ahhhhhhhhh makes me just thinking about it. I miss him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    well he broke lots of rules, rented a car, and drove 12 hours straight to surprise me and be home for christmas time. i was out with friends and he walked up behind me and hugged me
    i shouldn't condone breaking rules ... but in retrospect any trouble he should have gotten in would have been worth it because he found out he was deploying the day after christmas and left about a week after that.
    oh... ps he did get caught. but because they deployed so quickly after they kind of ignored everything.
  7. Senior Member
    my db suprises me all the time, he spoils me rotted, gives me full body massages everyday...well was everyday till he left! gives me lots of kisses and attention but off the top of my head, its gotta be...

After we got into an argument about me wanting a serious relationship and thinking he wasn't treating it that way. While i was at work he ran to the mall from his house because he didn't have a car (he wrecked it) and bought me a really really expensive 3 pendant diamond necklace which he surprised me with when i walked outside after work and he was standing there in the cold. He told me he wanted to prove to me he was serious and really wanted this relationship!

or the time when we got a blanket, and port wine & old english cheese, a loaf of italian bread, and wheat thins (for me b/c i'm obsessed) and had a little picnic in the back of my empty van w/o the wine b/c neither of us are 21 yet, and he wanted to have a sweet wine and cheese night...i loved it so much because it still somehow ended up being sweet and romantic in the back of my car!

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah052983 View Post
    That's so sweet. How are you going to send it to him?
    i learned you can cook them in canning jars and send them

9. loving life
    loving life
    Blog Entries
    geez...DF is not the typical romantic guy,but what I remember is that, we were in MX and I wanted corn in a cup. He stopped traffic to the border just wait for the guy to get the corn in a cup to him...I know it doesn't sound romantic, but to me it is.
  10. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Blog Entries
    Right before DH (then DB) left for BCT, he spent the whole day with me doing things that I wanted to do that he would miss not being here. We went to the zoo, to Petsmart and looked at the animals there, he took me to an Antique store, and to Pier 1 Imports. At Pier 1, we picked a candle scent that we both liked (First Rain - our first kiss was in the rain!) and bought a load of them so I wouldn't ever be without him! It wasn't anything major...but it was such a good day for us both.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast