Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I don't think we're on the same level

1. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech

I don't think we're on the same level

Advertisements
    Tyler likes me. A lot. I like him. But not nearly as much as he likes me and it makes me uncomfortable. Not the part that he likes me a lot. That I don't like him equally. I know there's no way to control that or to force anything. But, what if I end up not liking him anymore and he's head over heels for me? I don't want to hurt him. He's a really nice, sweet, romantic guy. And I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. This sucks. He makes me happy. But I feel like I need to keep it at some small level of happiness expressed outwardly. Come to think of it, I think I'm doing this to myself - not allowing myself to go crazy for him - because that's what I did in my past relationship. I really fell hard for the guy. And I know it make people uncomfortable and in the end I got hurt badly. So maybe I'm just afraid.

Just thought I needed to write this out. Due to the fact that I am currently confused. We're not officially dating or anything yet. But he talks about the future like we are, or like we will be. I don't know.
  2. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    It might be best to be a little cautious given that you're enlisting (am I remembering that right?) and just go slow and see where things take you. I never thought I'd fall for my DB because we were friends for so long before we got together. You may want to tell him, too, that you just want to take things really really slowly.

Just go slow and enjoy the ride...and good luck!!!
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
  3. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    Yeah you had that right. Thanks for the advice. I'll let him know.